Chapter Twenty Seven

~Lexie~

Today was finally the day. I was packing my last suitcase into the back of the range rover my stomach was turning. We were going to go get breakfast at IHOP before they dropped me off at the airport. I shut the trunk and walked around getting in the car. "I forgot anything be sure to ship it to me." I said laughing softly as I buckled myself in the backseat.

"Okay, will do!" Said Zander smiling at me. "Aren't you excited?" He asked.

"No I'm scared." I said. "I hate flying, and I have to fly all the way to Paris for a layover, and then continue to Moscow." I said. I really did hate flying, there was just to many possibilities. To many things that could happen.

"Don't worry it will be fine." Said Alex reassuringly.

"My flight is at eleven thirty, so I want to get to the airport at nine thirty, ten by the latest." I said to Landon.

"Don't worry it's only seven fifteen now." He said smiling at me. "Well have time for breakfast." He said.

"When will you get to Paris?" Asked Zander turning to me as we started driving.

"Well it's nonstop so they estimated I'll get there at eight thirty in the morning, if there's no delays." I said smiling. "And then there's a seven hour layover."

"Ohhhh, are you going to explore Paris?" Asked Asher. I nodded.

"Hopefully, I want to see the Eiffel Tower." I said smiling.

"If you have an right hour layover in Paris doesn't that mean your flight is at like two?" Asked Zander. I nodded. "So what time do you get to Moscow?" He asked.

"About eight at night." I said smiling. "I can't wait to meet Filipp."

"Is he coming to the airport to get you?" Asked Landon.

"Yeah, we were talking about it all last night." I said smiling. "I'll call you guys as soon as I can."

Zander nodded and looked out the window. "Things will be so different." He said softly.

I nodded. "Yeah..." I said as I looked out the window. The Utah colors were so pretty. "Don't worry I'll visit as soon as I can okay? And we need to talk everyday, on skype or something." I said.

"Of course we'll talk everyday, I couldn't live without talking to you." Said Zander smiling.

"Okay good." I smiled as I continued looking out the window. We got to IHOP to fast, the day all seemed to be moving to fast. Once we were seated in IHOP I realized I better enjoy this last little while with my friends.

"The waffles here are better than the pancakes." Said Zander.

"You know IHOP stands for international house of pancakes?" Asked Landon laughing.

"I know but waffles are so much better." Said Zander smiling. "Team waffle for life."

"Team pancake." Said Landon laughing.

"Team pancake here." Said Asher laughing.

"Why not both?" Asked Alex, "They taste the same anyways." He said.

"No they don't." We all said in unison. Alex just shrugged and continued looking through the menu.

"I would have to say team waffle." I said smiling, "Remember the waffles my dad used to make for us?" I asked Zander.

"And then Luke would eat them all." Said Zander laughing.

"Oh yeah, he's getting out of jail in the fall. I wrote him a letter about moving to Russia and the engagement, he never wrote back so I think he's mad." I shrugged.

"Maybe he just hasn't got a chance." Suggested Alex looking at me.

"All he does is sit around in jail waiting to get out." I laughed. "Let's just buy a bunch of bacon, waffles and pancakes." I said to them.

"Okay, sounds great." Said Landon smiling. Once the waitress came around he ordered for us.

"I'm going to miss times like these." I said smiling. "I'll actually just miss everything." I sighed softly, knowing the time was nearing.

***

After getting my three bags out of the car and putting them in the terminal I started crying. I couldn't stop.

"Lexie it's okay, please don't cry." Said Zander hugging me close.

"Just promise that you won't forget about me." I said to them. That's what I was really worried about, I didn't want to be forgotten.

"We could never forget about you." Said Landon smiling.

"We love you a lot Lexie." Said Alex. He hugged me too. I dried me tears.

"Have fun in Paris." Said Zander. "I love you, I couldn't never forget about you." He said, he smiled.

"I love you too, I love all of you." I hugged each one of them.

"Don't be sad, you're just about to have the adventure of a life time." Said Asher as he hugged me.

"I'll try not to be sad." I said. "Now I have to go get my bags checked in and go through security and all that." I smiled softly. I hugged them again and then took my bags and headed into the airport. I hoped this would be a good adventure.

***

After the plane had got to Paris and I had seen the Eiffel Tower it was time to go again. I had fallen asleep in the airport after I had seen the Tower. Time seemed to just go by so fast. I had taken pictures though. When I got back on the plane I was tired, but not tired enough to sleep. I sat next to this Russian guy and so we were talking the whole flight to Russia. It was a short flight.

Once we landed I had to get my bags, which took me longer than I had expected. Then I looked through the airport to find Filipp.

Then I laid eyes on him. He was tall, handsome, and had great hair. He looked just like the pictures he had sent me of him. Our eyes met and then it was almost something out of a love story. He ran over to me and we just kissed in the airport. Our first kiss.

He then pulled away and smiled at me. "I love you." He said in Russian. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too." I said back in Russian. Then right there, I knew that maybe I'd be okay right here in Filipp's arms.