"Yes. I want mummy with me, though," She responds, allowing Yoongi to carefully place her in her seat. 

Yoongi places a final kiss on her forehead before moving aside so I could slide into the backseat. 

"Of course, kitten. Mummy will be by your side at all times." 

Yoongi holds the door open, making sure we're both buckled in and comfortable, "Ready?"

He leans back in and presses a kiss on my lips, calming me. 

"Yeah, let's head home." 

min apartment 

Yoongi's pov:

I finally pull into the parking space of the apartment. I turn off the engine and turn around to check on my girls. Both Chunhei and YN are passed out in the backseat. Chunhei's head nestled on YN's shoulder and YN's head placed on top, Chunhei's right hand clasped tightly to YN's left. 

I get out of the car and jog over to the backseat door, slowly opening it. I lean in and shake YN gently. She lets out a few quiet groans before fluttering her eyes open. 

"We're home, love. I'll grab Chunnie. Leave the shopping bags, I can always get them tomorrow morning."

YN groggily lets go of Chunhei's hand and steps out of the car. She grabs her purse and Chunhei's little backpack before scooting to the side so I can reach in and pick up the sleeping girl. 

"Daddy?" Chunhei stirs, rubbing her eyes with her fists. 

"I've got you, little bubba. Daddy's just getting you out of the car," I reassure her, patting her back softly. 

She nestles into my neck and looks around before spotting YN, "Hi, mummy." 

"Hi, little love," YN giggles, stroking the sleepy girl's cheek as I shut the door and lock the car. 

We take the elevator up to the main lobby  before getting onto another elevator up to our apartment. YN holds my free hand as we ride up to our floor. The elevator dings signaling that we've finally arrived home. 

YN's pov: 

I get the keys from Yoongi and unlock the door, letting Yoongi and Chunhei go in first. I shut the door behind me and put down our stuff. 

"Let's wash up and head to bed. We've had a long day," Yoongi speaks up. 

We head to the living room and plop onto the couch, unwinding from today's events. Chunhei wiggles out of Yoongi's grip and makes herself comfortable on my lap. I pull her into a hug and card my fingers through her hair. 

"Mummy?"

"Yes, sweet girl?"

"Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight?" She whispers shyly. 

"Of course, little bubba," Yoongi answers for the both of us, "I think we all need to be together tonight." 

Yoongi stands up, stretching his arms out to Chunhei. She lets Yoongi pick her up as we all make our way to the main bathroom, where we brush our teeth and faces. I head into Chunhei's room, grabbing a pair of fresh, warm pajamas and head to Yoongi's bedroom. 

When I enter the room, Yoongi are Chunhei are both already buried under the sheets. I laugh as Chunhei attempts to hide from me. 

"Nu uh, Chunnie. Come and change into some jammies first. Those clothes won't be comfy once you fall asleep." 

She puts on her signature pout before Yoongi hoists her up, handing her to me. I quickly change her into her pajamas then head to the bathroom to change into mine before walking back into the room. 

"Let's get to bed," Yoongi calls out, patting the empty space on the bed. 

I walk over and climb into bed. Chunhei is laying comfortably between Yoongi and I as we both lean in and shower her in kisses. 

"Goodnight, my favorite girls. I love you both so much," Yoongi whispers, leaving one final kiss on both our lips before turning of the lamp on the bedside table. 

a/n: THIS CHAPTER HASNT BEEN PROOFREAD! I've been so busy studying for college entrance exams that my brain can't even put together sentences anymore so if you're reading this chapter before I came back to fix it, YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE SAINT

a/n: THIS CHAPTER HASNT BEEN PROOFREAD! I've been so busy studying for college entrance exams that my brain can't even put together sentences anymore so if you're reading this chapter before I came back to fix it, YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE SAINT. I'm so sorry for whatever you just read because I was honestly drained while writing this chapter

ALSO!! 4K READS!! YALL IM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I can't thank you all enough for your support. I love reading your comments and interacting with you guys. it truly makes my day :')) continue to leave comments! idc what you say (as long as you're nice lol) I love talking to you guys!! if you need anyone to talk to, my messages are always open. 

question of the day: favorite BTS solo song?

my answer: TOO MANY TO CHOOSE! I think it changes every day, but if I had to choose: Seesaw, Love, and Serendipity (and maybe our girl Epiphany)