mina×jimin₃₅

They were the best couple BANGTWICE ever knew. The most sweetest, down to earth and very soft-hearted couple.

Jimin and Mina dated in secret for two years during 2016-2017, and that was the most happiest they ever been.

But 2017 was very hectic for the both groups, that they needed to breakup because of their lack of communication and time to spend with each other.

None of them wanted to be apart. They wanted to get through their problem and they really tried their best, it even came to the point that the two groups got involved and tried to have them see each other but they can't spare even a minute with their tight schedule.

Due to the stress and tiredness, Mina is extra sensitive that even the slightest thing will hurt her. And during the intense period of their relationship, Jimin is involved in a dating rumor with an another idol. That's when Mina started to think if they should break-up, she was triggered with the rumor.

Eventually, they broke up with neutral terms.

It's the year 2020, and both groups were glad to be able to save their friendship even with the JiMina breakup.

And the collaboration is the last thing they want to do with each other.

Ever since their breakup, both Jimin and Mina were the hot topics among the idols and alot of them tries to ask them out. Ofcourse, no-one outside BANGTWICE knew their past so rumors spread quickly like "Jimin is dating someone." , "Someone is courting Mina" , "Mina's hands are literally full of flowers" and "Jimin has tons of love letters."

BTS and TWICE is in a meeting, both groups always sees each other. But it's first time in three years that Jimin and Mina is seeing each other upclose. Since they always avoid the other's prescence.

"Due to public demand, the two groups will do a collaboration stage." A staff says, "Here's the list of the performance that both managements agreed on."

Contemporary dance: Momo, Sana, J-Hope & V
Skit: Nayeon, Tzuyu, Jin & Jungkook
Rap Stage: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, RM & Suga
Singing Stage: Jeongyeon, Mina, RM & Jimin

"Where am I??" Jihyo asks,

"You're one of the MCs in the show so we decided to let you off of this one." TWICE's manager explained.

"Though the singing pairs are in a seperate performance." A staff said, "With the help of both managements, we made sure the most paired in the group will have their own stage."

That's when BTS & TWICE realized, "W-who's the pairing?" Namjoon asked

"Jeongyeon and RM will do stay with me OST while Mina and Jimin will do we don't talk anymore." A staff reads from his notes, "These are the popular pairings together with the acting skit that we prepared."

Two groups were astonished, looking at the ex-couple who's being paired now with a song that is very accurate with their past relationship.

And after three years of avoiding, Jimin and Mina stared at each other, sending comforts towards each other and giving reassuring smile.

After the meeting, they went to their own practice rooms to prepare the stages. Jeongyeon then went to Mina's side and gave her a soothing rub in her palms, "I'm with you, okay?" The younger smiled and appreciates her kindness.