jihyo°yoongi₄

"It's 2019! You've been eyeing on him since when, 2016?" Nayeon told Jihyo.

BTS and TWICE are invited in an award show, where both groups are going to perform and receive an award.

"Stop teasing, Unnie." Jihyo says.

"Here he comes." Nayeon says, Jihyo looked at him. Following how he goes to his seat.

"Fool." The oldest says before sitting comfortably.

Jihyo has a crush on Yoongi. He doesn't have the courage to talk to her. First of all, their group are in the peak of popularity and she doesn't want to take advantage of it. Second, she doesn't know how to approach him. Lastly, she's satisfied with taking a glance from time to time.

TWICE knows Jihyo's undying love with Yoongi. Jihyo may not admit it, but the eight girls knows that it's not only a crush.

On the other side, BTS (except Yoongi) notices how Jihyo stole glances or sometimes even stare at Yoongi. They're convinced that Jihyo has a thing on Yoongi, but he doesn't believe his teammates.

All the artist are given 15minute break. While the other artist are resting after going to the bathroom, the 95 liner of BTS has been playing. Yoongi went with them. The older just followed the two while the two are running since Taehyung snatched Jimin's phone away from him. Jimin bumped into someone. Making Yoongi run to the two, helped the girl who fell and that's when he realized, "J-Jihyo-ssi?"

"I'm sorry, sunbaenim." Jihyo says. The two are still holding hands since they helped each other stand up. "Uhm, Jihyo-ssi?" Yoongi called her. Jihyo realized what's happening and bowed. "I'm sorry about them." and he bowed. The girl bowed as well and apologized.

"You asshole!" Jimin says, Taehyung ran away again and the older didn't bother following them

Jihyo and Yoongi are now on their way to a hidden cafe. How did it happen?

Jihyo was forced by Dahyun to come to her boyfriend's dorm. Which is Taehyung. Who is friends with her crush, the MIN YOONGI! The VHyun couple decided to play Jenga, and should be played by two players. Yoongi and Jihyo lost, the consequence? They should be on a whole day date.

Dahyun and Taehyung did a hi-5. "That was good, oppa! I didn't thought of having them both date!" She says while the two oldest left the dorm.

"Are you sure they wouldn't notice us, sunbaenim?" Jihyo reassures, Yoongi chuckled. "Yes, Jihyo-ah. You'll be surprised how many couples are in there."

Yoongi opened the car for Jihyo, which made the younger blushed. "T-Thanks, sunbaenim."

"Call me Yoongi Oppa." He says. She smiled and nodded, he lead the way to the cafe.

The two is surrounded by an awkward five minute silence when Yoongi decided to talk. "So, I heard Jackson and Tzuyu?"

Jihyo choked on her tea making Yoongi laugh, "You really asked that while I drink?" The singer thought he'll give her the tissue but instead, he wiped her lips. "I-I can do it." She tried to grab the tissue but he sushed her and "Let me." and when he finished he smiled.

"Y-Yes, sunbae. They're a thing." She answers, while looking away.

"That's sad. Jeongguk likes her." He says, "The two are good friends, their relationship just evolved." She explains, "I'm glad Jackson is taking a good care of her." Yoongi nodded,

"What about you? Do you plan on dating soon?" Jihyo choked on her tea, again. "Jihyo-ah, are you okay?"

"Yes. It's just you ask questions abruptly." She immediately grab a tissue to wipe herself. "I have no plan on dating yet."