mina°jimin₂₈

wow, finally a jimina o/s 🤧
you can check my jimina o/s dump in my profile
italic means their thoughts

[BREAKING] Jimin and Mina are the new lead actors in a romantic comedy drama directed by Park Chae-young

The news spread quickly as it included the two well-known actors in Asia. Having them together in a drama will surely be a hit since both of them already proved how versatile and great they are in their field.

Jimin and Mina knows each other, as they started at the same time in the same agency. After two years in NPIOent, Mina moved to JYPE.

"I never asked you for a favor, Mina." Nayeon said, "And this favor isn't even for me."

Mina didn't respond and just scrolled through her instagram feed.

"Mina-yah."

"Nayeon unnie, why should I do it?" She says, closing her phone and looked at her bestfriend.

Nayeon sighed, "because you two didn't have closure. and working together now isn't the ideal way to start over?"

The younger stood up and made her way to the kitchen to make coffee.

Closure? I don't need it. The moment I realize what I felt, I knew I already lost.

×

"You could've given me a heads up." Jimin says, disappointed at his manager for not letting him know about the drama.

"Three years is a long time, Jimin." Jin gave him the list of his schedule "It's time for you two to talk, and fix things. It would be awkward if you two started acting like you don't know each other when everyone knows you do.'

"Wait." Jimin reads the article and realized, "She's the director?"

Jin nodded, "She begged, Jimin. It's my weakness, you should know it by now." he said and yeeted his ass out of the younger's bedroom.

How will I talk to her? Hey, Mina. I hope we can put the past behind us and start being friends again?

They managed to be casual at the table read. It's the first day of the drama filming when Jimin asked Jihyo, Mina's manager, hoping he can talk to her.

Mina is in her van, practicing the lines, when she heard a knock. She opened it and saw Jimin.

"Coffee?" Jimin offers which Mina agreed and went with him at the coffee truck.

"I hope we can talk about what happened with us when you were still in NPIO.." He says

"What is there to talk about?" Mina asked

The two had a staring competition.

Jimin is stunned by her features, she's still gorgeous as she was before. The sparkling eyes, her perfectly shaped nose, her lips which screams for innocence.

Mina didn't realize how much she misses him, I used to praise him always. He likes me to compliment his heart-shaped lips. Those eyes were asking for sleep when we last met. I hope you're taking good care of yourself, Chim.

She felt a vibration on her phone so she ended the staring competition,

Jihyo
Stop staring at each other,
not because everyone here is busy with
the set doesn't mean you can just stare.
Talk!!!

Mina looked around to see her manager and Jihyo just mocked her.

"There's nothing to talk about." Mina gave him a smile, but all she can see on his face is regret.