dahyun°jeongguk₁₀

Taehyung heard screaming, so he immediately ran towards his shared apartment with Jeongguk and checked up on him. "Damn you!" he says while throwing his bag at the younger.

"TWICE posted their music video! Look at Dahyun, hyung!" Jeongguk says, pulling his bestfriend to let him see the music video.

Taehyung just smiled, sat beside him and watched the M/V together. He feels bad for his bestfriend, Jeongguk really likes Dahyun. The amount of Dahyun's posters and photocards displayed in his room are screaming "You're my bias!!"

Taehyung got an idea, he stopped the music video which is already played over the past hour, "Yah! You told me that Dahyun always talks to her fans, right?"

"Yeah, and give me back the remote!" Jeongguk tries to get it from the older but Taehyung lightly used the remote to hit his forehead. "Aw! What was that for?"

"Why don't you try talking to her? What will you lose for sending her a DM?" Taehyung asks,

"My dignity??? My shame???" Jeongguk says, Taehyung gave him back the remote. And when he sees that the younger is occupied, he grabbed jk's phone and decided to send a direct message on Dahyun's twitter.

Jeongguk wants to put in his instagram story about his non-stop streaming of Feel Special when he realized that Taehyung is holding his phone.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jeongguk shouted, which made the older hide from his bedroom, he checked his twitter and saw..

jeonjeongguk: hi dahyun! i'm a big fan of yours, i hope you notice me!

After reading it, he keeps on knocking in Taehyung's room which he stopped doing when he received a notification.

"Maybe it's worth a shot." Taehyung heard what Jeongguk said, and he thought that Dahyun already replied.

××

Tzuyu peeked at Dahyun's phone, "You're talking to ONCEs again?"

"Yeah, you should probably try too! They're fun to talk with." Dahyun says, she enjoys this. She picks one fan everyday and talks to them for an hour.

While she's scrolling thru her DM, she saw a familiar name. And when she realized who it was, she dialed her brother's number. But Taehyung isn't answering the phone, she decided to reply to the familiar name.

twice.dahyun: hello! thank you for supporting me ❤ how are you?

jeonjeongguk: i didn't expect you to notice me... i really admire you everytime you perform!! i can't wait for the comeback stage kkk

twice.dahyun: i see you have watched the music video already, did you like it?

jeonjeongguk: like it?? i love it! i can relate to the lyrics.

twice.dahyun: you do? are you okay? i hope with our songs you feel encourage ^^

jeonjeongguk: i don't have a happy life like the others thought. my parents doesn't support my passion, my brother looks down on me. but i'm glad that i have a strong support system, which is my bestfriend.

twice.dahyun: you're doing great! please acknowledge your efforts, you're doing well with whatever makes you happy. soon, your family will understand you once they realize how your passion makes your heart filled. i may not know you, but i'm sure that you're doing your maximum effort. that's why you need to appreciate yourself.

jeonjeongguk: 😭😭 thank you so much for the encouraging words, it really helped..

Dahyun talked to him for an hour, like she usually does.