dahyun°taehyung₁₄

⋆a/n: related to third sana°jeongguk one shot.⋆

TWICE are done with the Fancy era schedule, they have a week break before heading of for their next schedule.

Dahyun decided to wait for Taehyung on his apartment, she dropped by at the grocery store to buy baking goods as she wants to make a cake.

Dahyun isn't affected with the TaeSana issue, she knows that it's a ship that won't happen. But Taehyung, is affected. He's pressured, he loves her so much but why can't the people see it? What should he do to make them see that he only loves Dahyun?

my taebear 💜
I'll be home in a few, love.

She reads the message and just left him on seen, planning to reply later since she needs to finish the batter.

"Hey there," Taehyung says, wrapping his arms on her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. Dahyun was surprised, she was vaccuming when he came in that's why she didn't hear him enter. She cleaned his place since it's kinda messy, he basically just get home to sleep.

Dahyun turned around to face him and gave him a kiss on the lips, "How's work?" She says, while helping him remove his coat.

"It's fun actually! I don't even know when was the last time we went to sauna." Taehyung says. They filmed a RunBTS episode. (a/n: this ain't real)

"Atleast you got to relax," Dahyun smiles. Taehyung sat on his sofa and pat his lap, signalling her to sit on it.

Once Dahyun sat on his lap, he pulled her into a tight hug and inhaled her scent. The position is really uncomfortable, so she sat sideways on his lap to let her see his face. Stress, sadness, pressure. That's what she sees on his eyes, which made her heart ache.

She let out a sigh, cupping his face and said "Are you alright?" and there, Taehyung broke down. He's not okay. It pains to see him cry over something they have no control to, Dahyun doesn't know what to do so she caged him and offered a hug. "Hey, I'm here. Let it all out." She says, showered soft kisses on his shoulders.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I would understand if we weren't publicly dating, but we are! They should respect that! Am I not showing my love for you enough for them to think I like someone other than you?" He frustratedly sighed, Dahyun gently let go of the hug and stared at him.

"You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. You're my weakness, yet my greatest strength. You gave me the confidence I don't have. You met me at my worst, still you gave me the best." Dahyun says, interwining their fingers. "You did enough, more than enough. I love you, so much." and gave him a reassuring smile.

"But. Them." Taehyung can't form a proper sentence because of how clouded his thoughts are, he's being showered with appreciation that he didn't know he's been giving too much. He realized, he didn't know since he likes it. He likes to take care of his girlfriend. yet, the thought of him being shipped with other people hurts him. Doubting his ability to be a better boyfriend.

"I don't care." Dahyun shrugs, "I don't care what they think, or even say. Because I personally know who you love, oppa. We don't need their approval." She says, kissing both of his cheeks. "It hurts seeing you frustrated with things we have no control in. Let them ship, it's just their imagination playing. Soon they'll realize that we're the real ones, not the ship. Okay?"

Taehyung stopped crying, smiling at his girlfriend and leaning in for a kiss. They put their foreheads together, and he said "Thank you. Thank you for calming me, I love you."

"I love you too." Dahyun says, the couple was shocked with the sound of oven and she chuckled. "I baked you a cake, help me decorate?" Taehyung nodded.

After Taehyung changed into his comfy clothes, he went straight to his kitchen. He dips his finger in the frosting and wiping on her cheeks, making Dahyun do the same.

"Yah! Kim Tae! Stop it!" Dahyun says when Taehyung sprinkled powdered sugar on her. So to get back at him, she threw the excess batter on him. He laughed at what she did so his right hand grabbed her waist while his left hand scooped a handful of powdered sugar, threatening her with it.

"Oi! It hurted when you threw that to me!" Taehyung laughs, Dahyun screamed and said "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, put it down!" she begs, and eventually laughed. He still threatens her with it, and she got sick of it so she shakes off his arms making them both be sprinkled with the powdered sugar.

So not only the kitchen is messy, but they are too. "Come on taebear, we need to decorate this so we can cool it down on the fridge." Dahyun says, Taehyung agreed.

Taehyung applied the crumbcoating stage, "I'm sorry for being sensitive these past few days, I just got pressured with the issue. You know I can't handle too much pressure." Dahyun softly bumped him and said, "Don't apologize for what you feel, okay?" then hugged him, "Atleast now you realize that their opinion won't break the bond that we have."

Dahyun put the cake on the ref, and they sat on the bar counter. "I love you, oppa." she says. "I love you too, Dahyunie." coming near her but she denied the kiss.

"Not when we're dirty!" Dahyun says, running away from him. Taehyung followed her and said, "I'll show you what's dirty!"

The End.
Requested by: dahmin4life
a/n: I won't be accepting requests if it's not in the request chapter~