sana°jeongguk₉

× very short, this aint a summarized lovestory like the other ones hehe ×

Jeongguk is hurt.

Although Jeongguk and Sana are publicly dating, fans still ships her with Taehyung. HIS OWN BANDMATE. HIS BESTFRIEND.

He laid down on his bed, closing his phone.

"Why can't I just ignore them?" He talked to himself. He tossed and roll on his bed because of frustration.

He once again open his phone and search for "TaeSana", his eyes gets watery as he scrolls thru the fanmade photos. He fell asleep, crying.

Jeongguk woke up with a weight on his shoulder, he looked at it saw Sana sleeping as well.

He tried to get her comfortable but Sana woke up. She gave him a smile and peck his lips.

"Gguk-ah." She softly calls him, "I told you not to look at it, right?' He nodded, and faked a smile.

She wiped his dry tears, "Even if I tell them that I only love you, do you think that will stop them?"

He didn't answer.

"Please, kookie. Don't look at those again." She says, gently stroking his cheeks. "I can't see you get hurt with something that we both not responsible for."

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"Shh, you don't have anything to apologize for. It's not your fault." She says, "Taehyung oppa already has Dahyun. We four are hurting because of that, but we have to stay strong."

"They just don't really care what we feel." He says,

"That's why we should be the one taking action. Let's just ignore it, okay? I love you, Jeongguk. Only you."

"I love you too." and he closed their gap, for a kiss.

♡♡

Sana is now raging mad, she and Jeongguk attended an event and one person from the crowd shouted "TaeSana!"

She didn't even need to look at his reaction, confronted the same person "I'm very happy with Jeongguk, please respect that. Or else I'll ask for my management to take legal action." she bowed to the crowd and grabbed Jeongguk out of the red carpet

"Hey, I'm sorry about that." She says, pulling him into a hug.

"I hate them." Jeongguk whispers, she chuckled and said. "I hate them too."

The events team apologized for what happened earlier, but Sana and Jeongguk told them it's alright and it's not their fault.

They finished the event and Sana told her boyfriend she has a surprise for him.

Sana brought Jeongguk into an amusement park, she decided to take him out since she knows how stressed her boyfriend is.

People recognized them, yet gave them distance as they knew the two were on a date.

She pulled her into the rollercoaster ride, he excitedly jump. "You ready?"

"Yeah! I can't contain my feelings." He said.

Instead of Sana screaming, you'll hear her laugh because of Jeongguk. He's screaming so loud that he's sure he won't be able to sing the next performance, they both laugh so loud because they're enjoying the ride.

Once the rollercoaster ride is finished, the two pants. Thirsting for water as their throat really hurts.

"I want to ride it again!" He says, She agreed. She likes to see her boyfriend smile, and enjoy the free time while they can.

"Babe, please refrain from screaming. Okay? We both still have a comeback stage tomorrow." Sana reminded, Jeongguk just shrugged it off. Making her softly punch his chest. "I'll try to!"

They rode the rollercoaster three times and they know that their teams will kill them. But they ignored it since they had a good time.

"Ferris wheel?" Sana asks, Jeongguk nodded.

"Ooh! I want that plushie!" Sana says when they saw a booth with plushies. "I'll play for you, watch me." Jeongguk playfully flex his arms, she just laughed and nodded.

The game is he needs to shoot atleast five rings into the tall bottle for him to pick a prize.

Seems easy?

"I mean, you can stop now." Sana comforts, "it's your fourth time kook. That's fine."

"Last bottle, babe!" Jeongguk says, wishing that the ring would be on his side.

Sana jumped in joy, congratulating her boyfriend.

Out of happiness, Jeongguk pulled Sana and peck her lips.

Then they realize that there's ton of people who captured the moment.

"Meh, we're a couple so it's normal." Jeongguk says, putting his arms around Sana and letting her choose what plushie she wants.

Sana and Jeongguk walked their way towards the ferris wheel with a dog plushie.

You can see the entire city of seoul when you ride the ferris wheel, it captures the beauty of the city night lights because of the buildings.

"Did you have fun today?" Sana asks her boyfriend, she puts her head in his shoulder.

"I did. Thank you for tonight, babe." Jeongguk says, she smiled knowing he did enjoy.

"Do you really? We weren't able to enjoy the other rides because we keep coming back to the rollercoaster one." She says,

"But my favorite ride is the rollercoaster." He says, "and I can ride it the whole day if I have a chance."

Jeongguk searched for her hands, and Sana noticed it. That's why she gave it to him and interwined it with his.

"I appreciate you cheering me up tonight and for standing up to me earlier." He says. Sana nodded, and said "I will do anything for you, kookie."

Sana sat up straight, making him to face her. "I love you. I love your confidence on stage, I love your dedication in performining, I love how you talk about your day, I love how jumpy you are when excited, I love every detail about you Jeon Jeongguk."

Jeongguk smiles at her comforting words, "So please, don't make yourself sad with those pictures that meant nothing and obviously is fake." He nodded, making a mental note not to do it again.

"I love you, Sana." Jeongguk says, and pulling her in to a passionate kiss.

They soon ended the kiss, staring at each other and giggled. The entire ride of the ferris wheel was just them talking about their day & enjoying the scenic view.

The End.
Requested by: SaraQuttoshi. I didn't know what plot you wanted me to write, but I hope you like it. 💚