jeongyeon°namjoon₂₇

I found the photo on pinterest with NO watermark, if you're the owner please let me know so I can credit you properly~

namjoon and jeongyeon are roommates in college.
they're neither friends nor enemies, just acquaintances.

namjoon likes to stay inside his room, his shy ass doesn't know how to make friends. while jeongyeon doesn't mind starting a conversation since she likes to talk.

jeongyeon always makes their food. at first, she feels bad if she only makes it for herself and also hoping that they can be friends through her cooking.

they did exchange a few words, but to her dismay they just remained as a good roommates.

the older is in his senior year while jeongyeon is in her junior year, and lately namjoon hasn't come out of his bedroom. she notices it, and wondered if he ever eats.

one morning, namjoon and jeongyeon met on the kitchen. "namjoon-ssi, you lost weight."

he shyly scratched his neck and said, "yeah, i haven't been eating lately and all i do is drink coffee and redbull to go through my day." he looked at his wrist watch, "jeongyeon-ssi, i have to go now. i'm running late."

before even jeongyeon can reply, he already left.

×

soft knocks are heard in namjoon's room, he allowed her to come inside and was shocked to see a tray of lunch.

"you don't have to." he softly says, appreciating her gesture.

"it's fine." jeongyeon says, "i'll leave now."

namjoon has no choice but to eat what was given to him, and he really appreciates how thoughtful jeongyeon is.

it became a routine. jeongyeon bringing his meal in his room and to give back, namjoon oftens makes breakfast for her.

why breakfast? namjoon doesn't sleep until the sun is up.

although their exhange of words is limited, they appreciate each other's thoughtfulness.

jeongyeon woke up at 6am and is expecting namjoon in the kitchen but he's nowhere to be seen. maybe he's overworking himself again. she thought, so instead she made the breakfast.

she softly knocked on his door and as usual, no response. so she quietly opened the door and saw namjoon sleeping, she smiled seeing how he is tucked in under the sheets and carefully closing the door when she heard him whisper, "e-eomma."

"namjoon-ssi, you're sick!" she says once she felt his forehead, namjoon tightens his grip on the sheets. "aigoo."

when she's about to stand up, namjoon held her wrist and said "don't leave."

jeongyeon gave him a smile, "don't worry, i won't. i'll just call momo to give the professor a heads up that i won't go to school. and also make you porridge."

fifteen minutes passed and she's done cooking, so while letting the porridge to cool down a bit she went to his room again.

"hey, you're sweating too much. let me help you change." namjoon nodded, pointing at the second drawer of his cabinet. she took just a plain sweater, and helped him remove his current top. "here." grabbing his hand and letting him feel the temperature of the wet clothe, namjoon nodded and jeongyeon started wiping to freshen him up.