jeongyeon×namjoon₁₇

the next few chapters are full of dahyun ships, so i'm taking a breather and wrote a namjeong o/s.
other readers also want to see other ships too~

Namjoon and Jeongyeon are publicly dating, they started off as bestfriends and ended up falling inlove.

Their relationship created a worldwide news. Their friendship is a typical cat & dog fight, and then one day they announced they're officialy dating.

Ofcourse there are mixed opinions, eventually the people accepted their relationship as they really helped each other grow as the artist they are today.

Publicly dating means no privacy, they expected that already. They were still thankful that people give them distance whenever they're on a date. Though, everytime they date the next day it's on the news.

BTS' RM and TWICE Jeongyeon, the nation's all-packaged couple, went out on a date.

That is always the article, the title given to them may be flattering but they're not the perfect couple most of the people expects them to be.

Liked by twice

Liked by twice.dh and others
jeongyeon.twice a grumpy joonie says good morning~

twice a grumpy joonie says good morning~

Liked by bts.jin and others
bts.RM captured her reaction while watching Run!BTS 😏

Ofcourse they both have their arguments.

And they're having one right now.

Namjoon is really annoyed, "Stop giving me an attitude." he calmly says, and asks "What's wrong?"

Jeongyeon sighed and went straight to her bedroom. He massaged his temples, asking for Jihyo's approval to follow his girlfriend. The leader laughed and nodded.

"You're being extra close with Jisoo." She says, throwing pillows at him. which Namjoon receives, he gave her a confused face. "Since when did you get jealous? You never get jealous."

"Now. I'm jealous now." Jeongyeon says, now throwing her stuff toys. Namjoon softly released a chuckle, gently putting back the pillows and stuff toys thrown at him in the bed and wrapping his arms into now a fuming red Jeongyeon.

"Is it your day?" He asks, she puffs her cheeks then nodded. "Do you want anything?"

"Stop being clingy with her." She whispers, he smiled and gave her a peck on her cheek. "It's on the script, babe. Besides, it's just an intro for the next song." Namjoon did a special MC earlier before going to her dorms.

"Let's watch movies?" Namjoon asks while he showers her face with light pecks, Jeongyeon likes the attention and just nodded. "Pick a movie, okay? I'll just grab us a snacks."

He went back to the room with doughnuts, fruit shakes, chocolate bar & chips. Namjoon knows how to tame a red day Jeongyeon, he's been through it for how many times that he already lost count.

Jeongyeon immediatly attached herself to Namjoon, who literally just laid on her bed. She put her head on his chest, hugging his left arm, and swinging her right leg on his.

They watched a typical romantic comedy, Namjoon didn't get excited with the movie since it's the cliché storyline, but he still finished it because his girlfriend likes it.

Or he thought so, when the movie ended he checked up on a deep sleep Jeongyeon.

Namjoon gently removed her arms around him and tucked her under the sheets. He decided he'll buy her medicine and some chocolate drink to somehow ease the pain. He knows that Jeongyeon will notice that he's not with her so he acted fast.

Once Jeongyeon didn't feel the warmth of his boyfriend, she woke up. Her head feeling dizzy at the same time her cramps is hurting twice as much. She scanned the room for her boyfriend but he's nowhere to be seen.

She was about to call him on her phone when Namjoon suddenly swing open her bedroom door.

"Hey, you're sweating. Does it hurt that bad?" Namjoon asked, Jeongyeon just nodded. Not able to talk because of how painful the cramps is. "Lay down, I bought you medicine so drink this okay?" he says, then giving a kiss on her forehead.

Namjoon helped her drink the medicine, and he laid down beside her. They're cuddling, he gave her ocassional head stroke since it calms her down. Few minutes later, Jeongyeon fell asleep again. He took this chance to also sleep.

Namjoon woke up at 4pm, they've been asleep for two hours. He showered Jeongyeon with kisses until she wakes up, "still wanna sleep." He chuckled and tigthen the hug, "Let's go out?"

"don't wanna." She says, burying her face in his neck.

"Let's go to the ice cream parlor." He says, Jeongyeon immediatly sat up straight with a huge smile. "Your treat, oppa!" Namjoon laughs and just nodded.

"Does it still hurt? You want me to help you change?" Namjoon asks, Jeongyeon shooked her head and said "My shoulder fell asleep, please massage it?" showing him her puppy eyes. Who would reject this cute little puppy? Not Namjoon.

"Thank you, I love you." Jeongyeon says, gave a peck on his lips and changed her clothes.

Namjoon just shooked his head and laid down on the bed, waiting for her to finish freshen up.

Liked by twice.nayeon and others
bts.RM she's thinking what flavor of ice cream she'll order, and is taking it very seriously. babe, why can't you do that when we talk? 😪

Jeongyeon jumps in joy while showing Namjoon her icecream, "Aaah! This is better than the heating pads!" and she took a seat.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Joonie. and being jealous earlier isn't me." Jeongyeon says, and kissed his cheeks.

"I know, baby. You never get jealous, but next time tell me if it's your day. Okay?" Namjoon says, putting his arms on her shoulders. "I like to take care of you."

Jeongyeon nodded and fed him her ice cream. "I love you, joonie."

Namjoon gently cupped her face, kissed her forehead and said "I love you more."

They gave each other a cheeky smile and ordered another round of icecream.

The End.
credits to bangtwice_legoz for the thumbnail, once again the photos will be in my twitter (wr_inhalexhale)