dahyun°taehyung₈

"You are so dead, Kim Taehyung." Dahyun says, running towards the young lad as he playfully pushed her.

Dahyun and Taehyung are known to have a close friend relationship. It made headlines everywhere as they came from a group that are currently a hot topic. They are invited in a few shows, sometimes if they have individual schedule they roast each other on TV.

Their friendship are undeniable funny yet strong. There was once a harsh article regarding Taehyung's confirmation about his relationship, by the way he's dating Irene from Red Velvet, he got tons of hate comments but Dahyun came to the rescue and defended her bestfriend. They got each others back, they're not afraid to defend him/her.

Dahyun and Taehyung can relate to each others feelings as they're the ones who understands each other the most because both group are experiencing the same pressure and stress.

The two stopped running when they saw Irene backstage, Taehyung walked towards her and hugged. His girlfriend just gave him a sigh and weak smile then left.

"You two fought?" Dahyun asked while her eyes follows on her bestfriend's girlfriend.

"Nah, probably tired." Taehyung says as he puffed his cheeks,

Dahyun took this as a chance to smack his head, then ran away.

"Aish, you're dead meat!" Taehyung shouts.

/one month after/

"I am betrayed, Kim Dahyun!" Taehyung says as he facetime his bestfriend, "I am your bestfriend yet I didn't know you're seeing someone?"

"Oh shut up, I'm planning to tell you if our first meeting ended well." Dahyun says, "Besides, I didn't know someone was following us."

"You're seeingg a GOT7 member! And not only that, you're seeing GOT7's leader!" Taehyung says, "Ofcourse they will follow you two!"

"Stop shouting, our date went well if you're wondering. We'll meet again tomorrow for a coffee date." Dahyun says, while smiling ear to ear

"Are you that happy? Don't you realize there's an article about you two?" Taehyung says, Dahyun gave him an eye roll "Our company is already doing their job, okay? Take a chill pill." she says.

"I'm just worried about you," Taehyung sighed "you know how people didn't react that great on my relationship right?"

"We're just getting to know each other, okay? Besides, it's easy to say we're hanging out as friends. We do that together, so why can't I do that to anyone?" Dahyun reassured him, "Thank you for worrying about me, oppa. But you can stop now, and know that my team are doing their best to cover it up."

Taehyung nodded and smiled, yet he felt a pang on his chest about what Dahyun said. They talked more and said their goodbyes eventually.

/two weeks later/

"Jaebeom oppa asked me to be his girlfriend." Dahyun says as soon as she sees Taehyung on the JYP Cafeteria, the older received her hug.

"When?" Taehyung says as he lets go of her, Dahyun excitedly said "Last night! We went to a romantic dinner, and he asked me if we can be official. I told him I need more time since I really want to focus on my career"

He smiled weakly, hoping his bestfriend won't notice it.

Yet, Dahyun did notice it. She just thought that he and his girlfriend fought and will wait for him to open the topic.

"Are you sure about him, Da? I mean, you just started going out two weeks ago?" Taehyung says, while handing Dahyun food on her tray.

"Yeah. I mean, if he doesn't understand my reason then we can't be together. Right?" She says