jihyo°yoongi₂₄

× very short, this aint a summarized lovestory like the other ones hehe ×

Namjoon was surprised to see Yoongi in the studio as early as 8am. It's either his hyung didn't sleep or didn't sleep. 🤷🏻‍♀️

"If I knew you're here I should've brought you coffee." Namjoon says, heading towards him.

"It's fine." Yoongi says giving him a sly smile.

"Hyung, how long have you been in here?" Namjoon says as soon as he saw his dark circles and restless face.

Yoongi just shrugged. He knows he'll get scolded by his leader, he's in the studio for three days straight and only goes home to shower and eat.

Namjoon sat beside him and forced to face him, "You need to get some rest!"

"I will, I only need to finish these two songs." Yoongi says, gently removing the grip of the younger and looking back at the monitor.

"Your eyes are red, hyung." Namjoon says but Yoongi ignored him. "I'll buy you coffee, rest while I'm out and let's do the work together."

Yoongi still ignores him but followed his order, once Namjoon is out of the studio he massaged his temples and took a quick nap.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you, I didn't know it's your rest day." Namjoon says as soon as he saw Jihyo on the entrance building.

Jihyo handed the pastry she bought, "I told you oppa, it's fine." She smiled and followed Namjoon.

Namjoon carelessly opened the studio and saw Yoongi sleeping infront of the monitor.

Jihyo's smile faded away, seeing how passed out her boyfriend is. "Take the rest of the day off, Ji. He really needs to rest." Namjoon says,

She gently wakes up Yoongi, and he was surprised to see her. "Hi babe." and gave him a comforting smile.

Yoongi, who's still half-asleep, look at the surroundings then kissed her forehead. "Let's go home." Jihyo says but was rejected by the older, "I need to finish the album."

"Joonie oppa says he'll finish what you started." Yoongi looked at his leader which gave him a nod. "I'll make sure to drop you off back here once you're fully rested."

Yoongi may seem cold hearted but when it comes to Jihyo, he's very soft. So he didn't bother to protest and just grabbed his things. He gave her a back hug, which is very uncomfortable while walking but Jihyo just thought that he maybe really tired.

TWICE and BTS has their own place already, but Jihyo is pretty sure his place has no food that's why they'll just go to her place.

"Sleep with me, please?" Yoongi says, Jihyo gave a peck on his lips and said "Okay, let me just change into jammies."

Eventhough he's really sleepy, Yoongi waited for Jihyo to change. She quickly changed into her pajamas and intentionally jumping her way to the bed.

She plopped herself ontop of him and Yoongi didn't mind, he just chuckled and wrapped his arms around her and said, "I'm literally about to fall asleep, are you sure you want to sleep ontop of me?"

"No." Jihyo said in a baby voice and gently moving into his sides, her face burrying in his neck.

Jihyo woke up at 11am. She slowly detangled herself on Yoongi's grip, praying she won't wake up the older.

She sighed once she's out of Yoongi's embrace and immediately flinching when he moved. So she gave him a pillow to hug and he didn't seem to mind.

Jihyo started preparing their lunch, and ofcourse not forgetting to brew coffee for Yoongi.

Yoongi shuffles into his sleep, hands searching for a warmth. Realizing Jihyo's not around, he woke up and looked for her. So he went out of the bedroom to find her,

"You're awake?" Jihyo says once she felt hands wrapping around her waist, "Go back to sleep, I'll just wake you up when it's done."

He just shooked his head, "Can't sleep without you. and I'm hungry." Jihyo jusy smiled and let him backhug her the rest of her cooking. It may seem uncomfortable, but she knows Yoongi is in need of affection.

The two hasn' met up for three days because of TWICE's schedule and Yoongi spent his rest days on the studio.

"How's the songs?" Jihyo asks, "I finished five tracks. Only needed to be recorded by the members." He says, helping her fix the dining table.

Jihyo smiles as Yoongi eats, she's happy seeing how much he eats. She's been worrying about him since the first day he's at the studio, everytime they videocall Yoongi never stops staring at the monitor. Even if the call ended, Yoongi is still working.

Working hard is never ever a bad thing, but overworking yourself is. And Jihyo is afraid that it'll happen to him, that's why she begged to have the rest day today so she can force Yoongi to rest.

They're now cuddling in the living room, watching a movie. Yoongi is playing with her hair while Jihyo is busy inhaling his scent on his neck, which tickles him btw,.

"Stop it." Yoongi says, but Jihyo shooked her head "Don't wanna. I haven't seen you in three days, I want to savor the moment." and deepen her face on his neck.

"Thank you for pulling me out the studio." Yoongi said, "I needed to get out but also need to finish the album."

"I miss you, oppa." Jihyo kissed his neck and looked at him, "Next time don't overwork yourself. Your members will get worries, and so I am!"

Yoongi chuckled at the pouty Jihyo, "Yes, boss." She giggled under his hug which he tightens. "I can't breathe oppa!"

"Can't hear you." Jihyo plafully bites his neck and he let go of the hug, "Yah Park Jihyo!" Yoongi shouts, grabbing a throw pillow and started a pillow fight.

Eventually their pillow fight ended with Jihyo laying on the floor while Yoongi is on top of her. "That's unfair! It's obvious you're stronger than me!" She says, hitting him with the pillow. Yoongi pretended it hurt and he fell, "Aah! I'm beaten by my baby!"

Jihyo giggled with his action, decided to scoot over his side and hug his arm. "I love you oppa."

Yoongi smiled, pulling her into a hug and said "I love you too baby."

"Do you want me to drive you back to the studio?" Jihyo says. "Nope, Probably Joon already finished it. You know how magical he is."

They just laughed and sat on the couch, continuing to finish the movie.

The End.
Requested by: BachDuongVu
a/n: song recommendation; love you better by GOT7 / photo used will be posted in my twitter!