sana°jeongguk₃

Jeongguk and Sana are in a relationship for four years now, they met during sophomore college. They have the same circle of friends. Sana is a transfer student, Dahyun befriended her and welcomed her to the squad. Who are; Jihyo, Jimin, Taehyung & Jeongguk. Dahyun and Taehyung are siblings, same with Jihyo and Jimin.

They all graduated now.

Taehyung, Jimin & Jeongguk are the heir of their family's company.

Jihyo & Dahyun are free as a bird, since their brothers are working they can just apply whenever they want.

Meanwhile, since Sana came from a middle class family. She has to find a job to support herself. Her parents are in Japan, both are almost in the retiring age which makes her feel pressured as no-one will be able to support her family but her.

"Babe, work at our company." Jeongguk says, Sana kindly rejected the offer. "I don't want to be the talk of the town, they'll just say you let me work since I'm your girlfriend."

"Then work with us!" Dahyun and Jihyo says, the two korean friends looked at each other the fought for who will Sana pick. Sana smiled at them and rejected too, "Same reason I told Gguk. I'll find a job, I swear." She reassures them, Jimin said "If by the end of the year you're still jobless, you have no choice but to work with us." Sana laughed, "You got yourself a deal, oppa." Jeongguk acted like he's hurt, "Oh boohoo." then his girlfriend kissed his cheeks.

Another day, another rejection letter.

Sana rolled over to her small bed in annoyance, "Why is it hard for me to find a job?" She got up from the bed to answer her phone.

"Hey dad." She greeted

Sana-yah, Your mom is in the hospital.

"What happened to her?" She panicks, "I'm booking a flight right now, Dad what happened?"

They found a lump on her breast, they're still examining on your Mom to know if it's breast cancer or not.

"W-what?" She cries, "My flight is in two hours, I'll be there as soon as possible okay? Just send me the details dad. Please, take care of yourself and mom." And they hung up the call, she then started preparing her stuff to bring back home.

She wrote a handwritten letter to Jeongguk, which she usually does. She loves to write him a letter as she finds it more romantic.

Gguk-ah, I'm going to Japan for awhile. Dad called me said Mom is at the hospital and needed me. I'll keep you in contact as soon as I get home, okay? I love you. - m.sn

She then hailed a cab.

Jeongguk went to Sana's place, as he usually does. His training just ended, once his dad retires he'll takeover the company. "Hun?" He calls, he's shocked to see that the lights are off. He started dialing her phone, but it's not ringing. He then went to her bedroom, at her door towards the room he saw the note. "Guess I'll finish this food alone." He talks to himself, once he's done eating he left and went home.

"This is the only way we can pay for your mother's treatment." Her father cries, What happened you ask?

Sana arrived at her hometown, she went straight to the hospital. Not caring if she's carrying her luggage, she arrived at her mom's room. "Dad." She whispers, her mom is sleeping so she whispered. He tapped the seat beside him, "I-I have to talk to you." Sana listened very carefully to him, knowing this is a serious situation. "The doctor told me she has breast cancer. But it can be treated, a treatment that will cost us 3,000usd per use." Sana is loss for words, where would they get that much money? She doesn't have a job yet, and most likely their income isn't that much for them to be able to pay the treatment. "My boss offered to help." He added, "B-but you have to marry his son."