jeongyeon°namjoon₁₁

photo credit to: ba.ngtwice on ig

× very short, this aint a summarized lovestory like the other ones hehe & let's just say that they're the new members of running man, not somin & sechan. ×

Namjoon and Jeongyeon is the main love line in RM, the viewers started the loveline. As they saw the chemistry between the two, they started shipping them.

They became good friends. Namjoon usually buys her coffee when they're on their way to the filming set, and Jeongyeon usually packs him lunch. They took care of each other, although it looks like Jeongyeon makes fun of him during filming. Off cam, it's Namjoon who teases her alot.

Namjoon is the leader of BTS. A worldwide known idol group, he carries the team. The burden and pressure, is always on his shoulder. That's why when he became friends with Jeongyeon, he's very grateful that he has someone to share his feelings with. He doesn't want his members know what he feels, he wants him to be the strong leader that his teammates will hang on to.

Jeongyeon is a member of TWICE. A worldwide known idol group, like BTS. She's very caring, she shoulders the burden her members go through. She's the second oldest, yet she tends to the needs of her members especially when they're all tired. Jeongyeon prioritizes her members than herself, so when she became friends with Namjoon. She was treated like the way she treats her members. And she likes it, So this is what it feels like when someone takes care of you.

They've been a Running Man member for two years now. And it's impossible that neither of them hasn't fallen to each other.

That's why Namjoon is preparing a track for their album. He wrote Jeongyeon a song.

Namjoon rarely uses the word love. It's such a strong word to use.

It's an emotion that he can't feel yet.

Love is something he can't deal with.

It makes him weak, vulnerable.

But when he met Jeongyeon. That's when he knew, love isn't so bad at all.

Thinking about how he feels about her, urges him to confess through a song. He's not sure if she feels the same way. But it doesn't matter, as he is thankful that he got to enjoy the emotion he was once scared to feel.

Jeongyeon is inside her van. She arrived earlier than the Running Man members, so she decided to rest for a bit while waiting for them.

She felt a vibration on her pocket, and checked who texted her.

Kim Namjoon
Hey, I made a song.
Listen to it!
► Trivia承:Love.mp4

She was surprised when Namjoon finally let her hear a song before realeasing it.

Jeongyeon
Okay.. ^^

Is this love
Is this love
Sometimes I know
Sometimes I don't
The next lyrics, um
What should I write, um
Too many words circle around me
But none of them feel how I feel
I just feel it
Like the moon rises after the sun rises
Like how fingernails grow
Like trees that shed their bark once a year
That you are the one who will give meaning to my memories
Who will make a 'person' into 'love'
Before I knew you
My heart was filled with straight lines only