chapter one: louboutins, STDs and wrinkles

As I was strut through the corridors of Hamilton high school, I felt many eyes burning into my figure. An endless trail of students stared at me with jealousy, admiration, and pure disgust.

I smirk internally. Most girls in Hamilton were so insecure about their own looks , and compensated that by painting me, the prettiest girl in school, as the slut. Oh well. If they wanted to point fingers I'll play along. 

As I continued down my usual route to my locker, I overheard the usual morning chatter.

 "I heard she went third base with Blake Winters in the janitor's closet once."

"Guilty.'' I thought in amusement.

 "Really? Apparently she was with  David Anderson in the back of his car this morning."

"I also fucked your "loyal" boyfriend in the stairwell when you were in P.E.'' I retorted silently under my breath.

 "That's all just gossip, we all know for sure that Ethan James dumped her STD ridden ass for Aspen Smith."

 I grit my teeth at the thought of Aspen. The oh so innocent nerd that stole Ethan away from me. Everyone just loved to hear about how Ethan left me, his girlfriend since middle school and the most popular girl in school, for some nobody who just moved to town. What was so special about Aspen anyways? She had such boring features, it was only a matter of time before Ethan gets bored and leaves her pathetic ass for me and everyone will forget Aspen even existed once more.

 I was standing by my locker, waiting for my other "slutty" friends to arrive until Ethan himself entered my sight. My heart froze up. We might have been off during the summer but that made me miss him even more. 

"Hey!" I smile softly at him, admiring his features after a long two months of not seeing them in person.

"I'm here to talk to you about Aspen." He stares at me with no remorse, as if he knew what I wanted to say. Ethan always was the perceptive one in the relationship.

Flinching at his words, I ignored the mixture of embarrassment and jealously inside.

"Sorry but if this is to teach her how to pleasure you better I'm not interested." I said in a sassy tone.

Ethan simply rolls his eyes. "All I wanted to say was to leave her alone and no pranks like you pulled last year. Here I thought you would have matured enough over the summer but clearly you haven't used your brain so much as you use your pu-,"

 "What's going on here?" Aspen says, placing her hand on Ethan shoulder's. A flashy promise ring adorned her finger, one that looked eerily similar to the one in my bedside drawer.

"Well, your boyfriend over here was just telling me how much of a slut I am." I say irritation evident in my voice.

"Be careful Tiffany, you might spread all your STDs with opening your mouth too much." Ethan snorts.

"Well if I had STDs Ethan, you out of all people should know the best," I raise a perfect eyebrow, right.?"

Aspen turns to Ethan placing a hand on his toned arm. I growl, remembering the time when I used to do that.

"How was your summer Tiffany?" Aspen innocently says with a glint in her eye. I raise an eyebrow in suspicion. 

"I mean hooking up with everyone's boyfriends and dads and cousins must be so hard." She smirks. 

"Oh snap."a student hollered while I was standing at my locker infuriated from the recent interruption.

 With that, an eruption of laughter was carried across the whole hallway. I looked up at Ethan's mesmerizing jade colored eyes for some sort of salvation but all I could see was a taunting glint staring back at me.

I feel a rush of anger and my blood begins to boil. I feel my face twisting into an ugly frown.

"Don't frown Tiffany, frowning causes wrinkles and you don't want to look ugly like Aspen now don't you Tiffany." I murmur to myself then storm away from the crowd.

It really sucks dick to be the school slut.