🌵chapter 14

Taehyung and Jimin were dripping wet from head to toe yet, inside the car they sat with their shoulders stuck to each other, holding their hands with the raindrops acting as an adhesive. Their faces were stained pink and those wet locks of hair dangled over their eyes as one shamelessly stole glances of the other from time to time. At the moment, both were sure that their hearts were swelling up in warmth and happiness that a second of privacy given to them, they would start cuddling and kissing like reunited lovers. And they were one.

Jimin had insisted to drop the other in his house which was honestly an excuse to stay together for longer. Taehyung hid his smirk and took the chance to enjoy the car ride with him.

Stopping in front of the store, Taehyung got down from the car telling his goodbye to Jimin with a gentle rub on his hand. But the older got down with him as well.

"Ahjusshi, I'll get in the car after you turn it around", he informed the driver and stood beside Taehyung.

"What are you doing?", Taehyung asked, pulling him under the sunshade of the shop, making sure he wasn't getting hit by the rain.

Looking at his driver, who was focused on turning the vehicle around within the narrow road, Jimin instantly pulled Taehyung by his shirt, kissing him full on the lips.

Taken aback by the sudden attack, Taehyung held onto Jimin's waist but soon gave in to the lip smash with a smirk. His omega wasn't the innocent and pure kind he had seen until now. Well, he wasn't complaining about the horny side.

Jimin was a boy who knew his limits and seldom gave into temptations. But now that his restrictions to touch or being closer to Taehyung had vanished, so did his strongly built patience.

The kiss wasn't steamy but just desperate. Jimin almost seemed to struggle with keeping his lips and hands away from Taehyung but also held onto him tightly. His short fingers were crushing the other's shirt and his mouth, trying hard to get familiar with the ways Taehyung's lips moved over his.

Both were still shy to open their eyes while kissing and a lot awkward with their lips, that most of their concentration was on each other than their surroundings, making sure they were being making the other feel good.

Jin who came by the shop's glass door to turn the open sign to close, immediately turned away in his steps with just a second long glance at the couple.

Namjoon who followed his husband asked, "Is it raining hard? Should I go pick Taehyung from college?"

Jin pushed him around to go back into the house, "He'll be fine. Let's wait inside", he coughed.

The car turned around fully and Jimin broke the kiss suddenly and rushed to the vehicle while Taehyung stood confused for the third time because of the boy.

As the car drove away, Jimin waved at him shouting, "Let's have lunch together tomorrow"

Nodding at the offer Taehyung waved back smiling.

When he stepped into the store with the smile still hanging on his lips along with the shine from Jimin's kiss, he got a message from him saying, "I wanna learn French. Will you teach me?"

Chuckling, he agreed to his request and replied, "Anything for you"

Pursing his lips, Jimin tried hard not to melt from the words and typed in, "Then will you come back to the greenhouse?…for the lessons I mean"

Laughing at the really weak excuses Jimin came up with, he replied, "Sure. I'm excited for tomorrow.…for the lessons I mean", he walked glued to the screen and clashed into his father.