🌵chapter 4

"Taehyung-ah! Your milk", Jin called out with love to his son who was busy cleaning the shop. But within seconds of no answer his impatience took over and he shouted like there was no tomorrow, "Yah! Kim Taehyung!", he stomped off into the shop carrying the glass, the milk in it swaying left and right like a viking ship.

The shop, though, was empty with the door left wide open. Outside near the display shelf stood Taehyung and another boy.

"Yah! Who are speaking to this early?", Jin came carrying the glass with the milk in it dancing back and forth faster than before that a drop or two splashed on him. Thankfully he was wearing an apron.

"Hello, Mr.Kim", the other boy bowed to him dutifully and smiled, his bunny teeth beaming adorably.

"Oh, it's you... Jungkook", Jin's voice sounded lifeless when saying the name but he masked his face with a small smile when Taehyung nudged his shoulders.

"Yes, it's me", Jungkook smiled.

"I didn't know you could wake up so early", Jin raised his left brow saying it with a smirk.

"I wake up by this time everyday. You should ask your daughter", the boy replied with a well made smug look on his face.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

"Dad, please", Taehyung took away the glass from Jin and pulled his apron asking him to stop.

"I don't like you!", Jin grunted at the boy who was holding in his laugh.

"It's okay Mr.Kim. Not everyone has good taste nowadays", the boy replied condescendingly.

"Yah! Be quiet. Don't add fuel to the fire", Taehyung said and turned to his father who was controlling himself from beating the crap out of the alpha boy, "Dad, let's go in", he walked in pushing him inside and waved goodbye to his younger friend who walked away chuckling happily.

"That boy will be the reason I get hypertension one day", Jin went into the kitchen rubbing his temples.

Taehyung laughed, "But you used to prepare him lunch boxes when he was in high school", he said following him.

"All those food have now made him a snob"

"He is not a snob dad. Jungkook just... likes bickering with you. Ever since his father remarried he's become close to you. He thinks of you as his-"

"I know"

Holding the drooped side of his father's broad shoulder Taehyung gave a gentle assuring press, "I know what worries you but trust him dad. Give him a chance with Mina"

"Both of them are precious to me so it fears me as much...what if it doesn't work out-"

"Dad", Taehyung stood before his father with a look of confidence, "Nothing will go wrong. Believe me", he hugged the man who struggled with his thoughts.

Above them came another pair of hands, bigger and stronger, encircling the both in a warm hug, "Ahh...it's so warm", Namjoon said cooing into Jin's ear from behind.

"Lemme make it extra warm then", as a final envelope Mina stuck to them, her lean hands stretched out around them, "It's perfect now", she smiled happily.

Must be that the whole week was going to be filled with busy servants running around, cleaning and cleaning again. Dust collected fairly slow in the mansion but they do it the same way everyday as if it was a proof of them working so, Mrs.Park who was in charge of their salary might even give them bonus for their continuous hard work. And due to the function around the corner, work doubled and demanded quality, so the servants worked their ass off, even cleaning corners undiscovered in the mansion.