🌵chapter 28

"Will they be alright?", Jin heaved a sigh.

The family walked out of the hospital checking on Young, who was safely shifted to the NICU. Their bodies still shivered time to time since hearing about Jimin's accident which was relayed to them by Dr.Park. The man sounded unusually urgent unlike his calm self.

Why it wasn't Taehyung who was informed them? Was he in the accident as well? Was he not stable enough to?

Their heads ran through hundreds of thoughts until they reached the hospital.

It was vivid in their heads how their hearts sank at the news and their million prayers to every god they knew.

Namjoon held his hands, both their trembles lightening in the hold, "They will. The most risky stage has passed and only the recovery is remaining. And moreover..."

He looked at Yoongi and Hoseok already planning what to buy for the babies and in the distant he spotted Jungkook racing to them with a heavy heart.

"They've got us", he smiled.

Family. This group of people who weigh a lot in terms of love and care. They are like this in-built pillar in one's life. The strongest.

Mina ran over to her boyfriend before he could reach. It was evident from the hugs and nods that he was delivered the message about how things were falling into the right places.

"Home first?", Mina asked as everyone got into the car.

"Oh right", Jin turned to Yoongi and Hoseok who were already ready with their refusal.

"I'm sorry but we are gonna stick with you for the whole day", Hoseok put up his hands as if blocking any more words from Jin.

"Alright then!", the elder one smirked, "You guys will be our drivers from now. Let's get to the shopping mall right away"

"Right away?", Mina lifted her brows at their clothes.

Namjoon who wore the thinnest shirt he owned and his shoes a mismatch. And Jin with his apron still on and the garden scissors peeking out from it's pocket.

The couple scanned their own haggard attire and nodded at each other, "We need to change"

Everyone rushed inside the car eagerly to escape the cold.

"Just a minute", Jin pulled out his vibrating phone.

"Who is it?", Namjoon asked and was showed the bright screen.

"Minseok hyung"

"What does he want?", the possessive husband grunted.

Jin rolled his eyes, "It's been more than twenty five years since hyung proposed to me. And what are you afraid of when we are soulbonds?"

"That guy smiles at you every time he sees you"

"Well, I can't go around barking at people when I see them", Jin raised his eyes judging his husband who got jealous every single time Minseok was brought up in the conversation. But he also couldn't deny the fact that it made him happy.

He attended the call and left it on speaker so the other would calm down.

"Hyung, How are you? It's been-"

"Park Jimin was it? Your son-in-law's name?"

The other four in the car turned to the phone on hearing the name.

Jin hesitated, "Um...yeah. What's the matter?"

"Well, there is this woman who has approached us saying she is his mother", Minseok said, "What did you say your name was?"