"You b**tch!" Ash screamed.

"Oh so now I'm a b**tch? Your little plan didn't work. You honestly expect me to believe you and Ace had a relationship past sex? Ash I was the one who begged and pleaded with him to be nice to you and this is how you repay me?"

"Ace is mine! And as soon as he is done with you he'll come running back to me like he always does."

"Do you have no shame? Is that something to boast about?"

"I don't care what you have to say! You've always been jealous of me."

"Jealous? Ash I had no reason to be jealous of anything. You were my best friend. You were like a sister to me."

"Yet here you are choosing to argue with me over a guy that doesn't even want your black ass"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Ash, you're delusional."

"We'll see about that! Enjoy him while you still have him!" Ash said and hung up the phone.

Bria turned to me with a confused look on her face and place my phone in my hands.

"So.. Now she is positive that there is something between us" I told her and she shook her head.

"I don't care! I am so sick and tired of her games and manipulating. I just want to be with you." She mumbled and my heart swelled in my chest. I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to have her again and I did. In fact I had her several more times. I'm sure she had no sleep at all that night.

***

At the crack of dawn I rose to make her breakfast. I had some food in the fridge and decided I needed to help her replenish all the energy she had lost last night. We ate and chatted a little then had a shower which ended in more sex. I loved the fact that she doesn't tell me no. As a matter of fact, I think her sex drive might very well match my own. Bria had a limp in her walk but there was no way in hell was I going to tell her that. Not only that, There were dark spots all over her skin from where I had placed love bites all over her. I had a few of them as well, she was not letting up on me at all. My whole neck was covered in hickey's for the world to see that I was taken but I didn't care. They were a badge of honor for me.

After getting dressed, We both decided to head out to take her back to her house before her mom could notice that she was gone. I was about to step outside when she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to her. "I love you so much Ace." She said softly and kissed my lips.

"I love you more baby" I told her. "Come on, You need to get home." I grabbed her hand and lead her through the door but stopped in my tracks at the sight of the red and blue lights flashing outside my house. What the f**k?

Two police officers came from the vehicle followed by Bria's mom and my dad, Cara, Ash and Hailey. The officer roughly grabbed Bria's hand from mine and pinned me to the floor.

"Let him go!" Bria screamed and tried to pull the officers from me. Her mom ran over and grabbed her and pulled her in the direction of the police car but Bria pulled away and ran back to my side with tears in her eyes.

"Let him go please! He didn't do anything!" She screamed and tried to pull me away once more.

"Ace Montgomery, You are under arrest for Statutory rape of one Miss Brianna Adams and Ashley Benson. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer told me as he shackled my wrists.

Bria started to scream and throw herself at the officers and my dad had to grab her to calm her down. Ashley stood silently with a sullen look on her face but I knew better.