There was more shuffling and Jimin suddenly appeared at the end of the hallway. Yoongi's heart melted slightly at the sight of him. He was wearing an oversized long sleeve and sweats, and his hair was slightly disheveled.

"What do you need?"

"Just some help with organization. Can you give me a hand please?"

Jimin nodded and padded over to him silently, and slipped into the office. Yoongi quietly shut the door behind them and followed Jimin over to the desk. He explained what he needed and Jimin began the task without a word.

Now he panicked.

Yoongi couldn't focus much on what he was doing, and continued to watch Jimin from where he sat. But the nerves has gotten the best of him. Yoongi reached out and gripped the edge of the office chair that Jimin was sitting on and pulled him close. He then placed his hand on the inside of Jimin's thigh. The younger lifted his head and was caught off guard as Yoongi kissed him. His eyes fluttered shut seconds afterwards.

When Jimin didn't push him away, Yoongi slid his hand further up his leg, and kissed him with a bit more force. Jimin's fingers gently brushed against the side of his face. Yoongi took the files from Jimin's hands and set them aside. He pulled Jimin up into his arms and set him down atop the desk. Jimin's hands moved the front of Yoongi's shirt hesitantly, gripping it gently. Yoongi's own hands slipped up underneath his shirt. He could feel how quickly his heart was racing. Yoongi swiped his tongue across Jimin's lower lip, asking for permission, to which the younger complied. He slipped his tongue into Jimin's mouth, making the kiss more heated. Jimin's fingers had found their way to Yoongi's hair and were tugging softly at the roots.

This was a good sign. Jimin wasn't pushing Yoongi away, allowing for the older to deepen the kiss, hands roaming the underside of his shirt. Jimin was responsive to his every move and he didn't sense discomfort from him. It wasn't until Yoongi had removed Jimin's shirt and began kissing down the side of his neck that Jimin began to cry.

Yoongi instantly pulled away from Jimin, half startled, half ready to comfort him in any way possible. His hands cups the sidea of his face, gently wiping away the tears. "I knew something was up," Yoongi mumbled, kissing his cheek. "Are you okay baby?"

Jimin shook his head, and threw his arms around Yoongi's neck, face buried against his shoulder. He wrapped his own arms around Jimin's waist and held him close to his body. One hand was gently placed on the back of his head. "What's wrong love? Is it work?"

Jimin nodded his head. "M' sorry I haven't been around," Jimin sobbed into the man's shirt. "I'm j-just stressed out,"

Jimin didn't like to lie, especially to Yoongi but he was too afraid to tell him why he was truly upset.

"That's alright love," Yoongi whispered, kissing the top of his head. "I understand, it's a lot to take in, but you're doing so good. I'm so proud of you Jimin."

"I missed you!" Jimin cried, squeezing Yoongi tighter.

"I missed you to baby," Yoongi replied. He slowly pulled back so that he could hook a finger under Jimin's chin and tilt his he's upwards. He connected his lips with Jimin's for a brief moment. "You know you can tell me if something is bothering you right love?"

Jimin nodded his head and sniffled.

"Good," Yoongi murmured, kissing the younger again. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He added, trying to ease Jimin's stress.

"Can we just lay in bed instead?" Jimin asked. "Just wanna be close to you,"

"Of course baby,"

"Yoongi?"

"Yes Jimin?"

Yoongi pulled the younger off the desk and pulled him towards the door. "I love you, okay? Forever and always,"

Yoongi furrowed his brow at this statement, feeling uneasy about it. He looked back at Jimin who seemed to still be visibly upset by something, but wasn't saying it. "I love you just as much Jimin," Yoongi replied, his tone completely serious. "I love you so much okay? Don't you ever forget that,"

Jimin offered up a soft smile.

"I won't, I promise,"

do you think Yoongi will figure it out or nah?

Cliches | YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara