Questions and Their Answers, 2015 Information

I asked you guys to ask me some questions so here are the ones I got: 

@summer2008: What grade are you in? 

I am, believe it or not, in the eight grade right now. Yep, that means I'm only thirteen years old. High school next year which means more and more stress. 

@horse3695: What ship would you be if there was no Clato or Glato? This ship must include Cato or Clove. 

I hate this question because Clato is the best ship out there, but if I had to choose something, I would have to say Clarvel, as in Clove and Marvel. Contrary to YLWTAALT, I actually do like Marvel a bit. I mean, he did kill Rue which is horrible, but he seemed like the most laid back out of all the Careers. He didn't seem to stress too much or doubt his ability. Plus, Jack Quaid made him pretty funny in the movie. I don't mind Marvel, and I like Clove, so there you go. Clarvel. 

That pained me to say.

Everyone Of You Guys: Sequel? Sequel? SEQUEL?!

Sorry, but I don't think so. For those of you wondering what happens at the end, they live happily ever after. The end. That's it, I'm afraid. Sorry about that. 

Some Of You Asked: Why are you rewriting The Ring Pop Wars? 

Well, first off, I'm flattered that you guys love the original so much. I don't. Like, at all. I started writing that and came up with it when I was only twelve and I feel like my writing has improved and still is. So, I feel like now that I know where I want to go with it, I can improve it. 

New Works Coming In 2015 (As Of Right Now): 

-One Thing: Audrey Harrow's prized possession is her camera. If something were to happen to it, she might just drop dead. She loves to film almost everything, so when her class is assigned to complete a video project and show it off, she's extremely ecstatic. In fact, she can do whatever she wants. Her documentary can be on whatever her heart desires, but she isn't so good at figuring out what she wants. When Jack Patterson comes knocking at her front door, literally, Audrey has her light bulb moment. 

Boys. 

And so, with the help of her best friend, Marisa Price, Audrey embarks on a film journey so daft, that Ms. Baker's last period class will never forget. 

Jack becomes the subject of Audrey's project, in which they explore what it is that a guy wants. 

Three teens, one camera. What could go wrong?

-The Slaughter House: Emerson's always been afraid of the dark. So when she finds herself in the middle of the woods on a dark night, she freaks out. Enter the Slaughterers. They're a small group of people who take teenagers from their homes, and bring them to The Slaughter House. The teens are forced to work and live in harsh conditions, and must obey their masters' every order. If they do not, then their life is taken from them. They are treated like animals, often trying to find a way to escape. Emerson wants her life to go back to normal, but with the constant struggle of fighting for her life, and possibly falling for one of her housemates, normal seems impossible.

-The Preacher's Daughter [A Modern Clato Fanfic]: Cato is basically a troublemaker. After his father left him and his mom, Cato has been reckless and rebellious. In search for better work, Mrs. Hadley moves herself and her son to a small town. Cato, who has a terrible reputation and doesn't believe in a god whatsoever, meets Clove. He immediately takes an interest in her, but soon discovers she is none other than the preacher's daughter. Of course, they fall for each other and drama ensues. 

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it! I am so excited! I cannot believe that it's Christmas Eve Eve.