♛ Chapter 33, Saved

♛ Chapter 33, Saved

"Alois Trancy." Ciel growled.

"Hand over the charm bracelet, Phantomhive and I'll give her back." Alois frowned, pulling my arm closer to his. Ciel clenched his jaw with great anger.

"Why do you need it?" Ciel demanded.

"Simple. I'll say it straight out: I. Need. To. Save. Someone." Trancy announced earnestly. His eyes narrowed maliciously, "I'll kill her if you do not."

"I don't care." Ciel lied smoothly.

Scanning his face, he looked rather scared. That can't be true. . . Right?

Alois wore a smile of disbelief, "Oh?"

Sebastian's lips curved up to a smirk, "Let's settle this, if I win, we can have Miss Lavina back, but if you loose. . ."

"You can have me instead!" Ciel shouted, looking firm.

"C-ciel?!" I looked at him concerned.

"We shall have a proper battle then. A dance macabre." Claude annouced.

~~

I sat between Ciel and Alois up in the balcony. I slowly grabbed Ciel's hand and smiled at him weakly, "We will win."

A flash caught my eye and I turned to see Sebastian aiming cutlery at the triplets. Sebastian closed his eyes gradually, smiling slightly, as he threw his knives to the triplets, that were completely in sync; the way they fought was so graceful that it almost looked like they were dancing.

The triplets launched theirselves to Sebastian, but dodged them easily. In a fraction of a second, a spear sliced through the air and embedded itself into the triplet's foreheads. I gasped, but couldn't scream because I would be disturbing them.

"What?" Alois asked, "They're demons; they won't die that easily."

Demons. . .?

"That c-can't be."

"Yes, it is. Even Sebastian is a demon. Go check again." He chuckled.

I saw a flash of red quickly flit passed Sebastian's eyes.

"S-sebastian?!" I stammered out loud.

"Lavina," Ciel spoke in a soft gentle way, "now is not the time to be shock."

I nodded my head almost imperceptibly. The three of us continued to watch the scene unfold before us. My body suddenly sensed someone approaching, "Hngh."

A beautiful feather floating in mid air, flew on the palm of my hands. I felt my stomach aching, and my body sweating, "C-ciel."

~~

A bloodcurdling scream echoed the air, but I stood still, my feet glued to the ground; trying to absorb the scene before me. Ciel started to bring the sword down to Alois.

"Alois!" The words left Mionette's mouth unintentionally, as she ran to Ciel holding a knife.

"Don't you dare!" He swung the sword to her and that made her pause. She was already shaking in fear.

"C-ciel!" I trailed off, "D-don't hurt him!"

I stared at Alois, and he stared back, his eyes pleading and utterly helpless. I understand now. . . He just wants to. . .

I turned to Ciel and continued, "Listen, Ciel, I don't think he's the one who killed your parents, Ciel. Alois may look like he did but he couldn't have done that! If he did then he would have killed Mionette! Let him live!" I shouted.

Time seemed to stand still for a few moments. For a second, Ciel hesitated but he had anger along with him.

"Alois! You have shamed my family's name! And for that, you shall pay with your life!" He screamed on the top of his lungs; thrusting the sword deep inside the earl.

"No! Stop!" I tried stopping it but it's too late.

Mionette ran to Alois' bleeding body; Alois cried out in pain, blood beginning to pool around him. Ciel dug the sword deeper as Alois groaned loudly.

Mionette managed to pull the sword out of Alois' body, before Ciel snatched it away from her hand; he raised his sword high above his head, getting ready to end his miserable life.

"I-I was the one who killed your parents! It was never Alois!" Mionette whimpered out loud, finally admitting who killed Ciel's parents. Her eyes were already puffy and red, her body shook in fear as she looks at Ciel's stone face.

Ciel's eye widened, his mouth dropped open, but recovered with a emotionless face. Her mouth moved to continue, "I killed your fucking parents, are you happy you little shi--"

She was cut off by Ciel, who stabbed her right at the chest. He pulled the sword away and looked at the two repulsed, "You two deserve to die."

"Enough!" I ran to Ciel to hugged him, I wrapped my hands around his waist and rest my head on his chest, "Stop it already!"

He finally snapped out of it and hugged me back, his bloody hands clutched my dress. But I gave no attention to it; I started weeping on his shoulder to stop. He began panting and breathing harshly, but I tightened the hug, "It's over, Ciel."

Mionette and Alois started pulling their bodies to each other, they embraced and Mionette gave her farewell. With all her strength she began humming the song she made for him.

You were the one that changed my life

     Brought me away from those sad nights

    Kept me in and loved me for who I am

   And promise me, we'll live forever

     Your enternal love fills me up

     Your gentle touch makes me feel alive

    Promise me, you'll stay strong

    And promise me our love--

Alois finished the song by whispering, "c-carry on."

He slumped his body to the ground and hugged Mionette close; a tear fell Mionette's cheek as she glanced to look at Lavina, "Die."

Mionette with her shaking hand, pulled out a gun, directly at me, she pulled the trigger and. . .

               Bang.