♛ Chapter 30, Angel's Cry

♛ Chapter 30, Angel's Cry

      "But how...how could his be?" Lavina questioned, eyebrows furrowed and legs crossed, pointing forward. With Ciel at her right, she turned slowly to look at the window which happened to hold a great view; orange sky with a mixture of pink and yellow, the sun still orange and bright. She breathe in the smell of fresh air as she sighed after. The smell of fresh air, contents her, she couldn't stop making that small smile on her face. It was a pleasing smell.

      Ciel shrugged his shoulders, returning the jewelry to the small box, "I'm quite suprise myself, the Queen was delighted to see you." Ciel said raising his brow, 'Could there be any connections?' He thought to himself; he shook his head in confusion, 'No, it can't be.'

       Lavina looked at Ciel strangely, 'What is he thinking?' She then brewed up another sigh, "The Queen is just happy because the two of us came to have tea with Her. But I still don't get it, why give me this..." She shook the box left to right and quickly put it in her pocket.

      "Well whatever the reason is... you must protect that." He said firmly, he combed his hair backwards with his hand and looked at the window silently. Hand over to his lap and his other hand holding his cane. After a few months of Lavina's 'deep sleep', Ciel somehow changed. Lavina was in shock when she saw how his height changed. Back then his height was 5'2, now his height changed and it's 5'3. It was a big change, his hair got healthier, his skin is softer than ever. Lavina smiled as she caught a glimpse of Ciel's dark ocean eye. Her heart thudded when she realized how handsome Ciel is. She would want to give him a hug, but to shy to ask for one. She blushed in silence, as the awkward zone entered the atmosphere.

____________________________

---???'s P. O. V.---

      Ciel Phantomhive. Is it alright for me to borrow your special someone for awhile? You have something I need, Miss Herondale. I stared at the carriage coldly, as I hand signaled my butler. He nodded, and carried me back to the mansion.

     As we entered this hellish place, I saw my dear fiancee running towards me, she yelled my name happily. This girl, she is the one I love, she is the one who saved me, she's the one that captured my heart. I. Will. Not. Let. Her. Go.

She's all I got.

_____________________________

     Lavina held the white rose close to her chest, she breathes in and slowly breathes out. The sky was no longer orange nor yellow but the clouds were grey like stones. Her eyes are a bucketful of tears, she tries to stop the pain in her heart yet she couldn't help it, her eyes betrayed her. Tears rolled down her cheek, she fell down on her knees trembling, "A-aunt..." She tried to give her biggest smile, but instead gave a weak smile.

            Rest In Peace

         Lillian Mel Herondale

   May 3, 1835-September 18, 1888

Placing her hand over to the grave, she looked down and groaned, "I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer."

'I miss you, Aunt Lilly.'

She puts the single white rose on the grass beside the grave. She rubbed her eyes, sniffing, "Aunt..."

Sebastian placed two candles on the grave, he took a glance of the pity lady, eyes red and nose puffy, he hands over a clean handkerchief from his breast pocket, "M'lady..."

She giggled weirdly, taking the handkerchief she wiped her tears and blew her nose, "Thank you, Sebastian." Sebastian smiled warmly giving her, his gloved hand, "Shall we leave...?"

She gladly took his hand as she stood up, "The clouds are pretty dark, don't you think?" She asks tilting her head. Sebastian nodded while looking up into the sky; a flock of birds flew back to their trees with such hurry. Once the birds returned to their nests, the dark clouds produced water. Raindrops thudded down to the cold pavement, down to the grass. Sebastian looked at Lavina who was acting cool, not afraid, she stood up there looking at the dark clouds. She clenched her fists into a tight ball; it hurts she thought. She misses her Aunt, she thought.

"Miss Lavina..." Sebastian cooed worriedly.

"Lavina! What are you doing? You'll get ill..." Ciel surprisingly puts his coat on top of Lavina's head, "it's time to go." He then left the two behind. Lavina looked at Ciel who's walking really fast, the farther he goes Lavina's heart would beat faster. Something went into her, so she chased Ciel. Not minding the worries, didn't mind how it hurt. Lavina smiled as if nothing happened, grabbed Ciel's wrist and places the coat on top of them. The wind blew and so as Ciel's cheeks, it flushed cherry top red. She looked at Ciel's beautiful eye, "You'll get sick too..."

The two of them sheltering each other, Ciel held the sleeve and Lavina held the other. Ciel was quite suprise at Lavina's actions; he gave a small nod and a curved on his mouth formed, Ciel.smiled.

"Hey Ciel."

"Yes?"

"Thank you." She slowly reaches his free hand and held his hand firmly, fingers between Ciel's fingers.

"You're welcome." He held back tightly as the two of them returned to the carriage leaving Sebastian again.

____________________________

Sebastian stared at the lovely love birds with a smile on his face, "Well I must be going, Madame Lillian." He took a glance of the person beside him.

"Protect my little girl, butler." Slowly, the figure beside Sebastian disappeared. Sebastian bowed down, hand over to his chest, "Yes, Madame." Sebastian ran to the two with his demon speed.

_______________________________

Meanwhile...

The lady with bleached white hair and sea green eyes sat down and played the piano in the dark. The room was dark, no candles on, just a full moon to see. A moon to look at, the rain was gone and so are the dark clouds. The lady played her piece, beautifully as usual.

              Angel's Love

     You were the one that changed my life

     Brought me away from those sad nights

    Kept me in and loved me for who I am

   And promise me, we'll live forever

     Your enternal love fills me up

     Your gentle touch makes me feel alive

    Promise me, you'll stay strong

    And promise me our love

            We'll continue

               Angel's Cry

Author's note:

Heyyo, remember when I said I'll be updating on my Birthday? Well I didn't! xD Forgive me! Anyways, guys I really hope you like this chapter it's really long and I've been working on it day and night even though I have my work in school, I put some time into this! :D So thank you for reading and don't forget to give a vote and comment!

~Mrs. Michaelis :3