♛ Chapter 13

♛ Chapter 13

   This all would not happen if it wasn’t for me. If I didn’t admit it to Ciel then she wouldn’t be gone right now… if I had only stayed in my spot as a maid or a guest in the mansion none of these would have happen. “Elizabeth!” I can still hear my voice and it hurts me… it crushes my heart remembering my nightmare. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I sobbed quietly in my room. Now that she is gone, what am I to do? She said that I should continue making Ciel happy. Why was I so selfish? It was just a normal day for us in the mansion, Ciel told me to act cool and just do my normal doings. He also said that he would tell Elizabeth the truth but of course in a nice way. It wasn’t easy for Ciel; he had to act sweet to Elizabeth because we fear that she really might do it to herself. Christmas and New Year has passed, Elizabeth’s maid which is Paula. Told us that Elizabeth is doing well and she isn’t that sad and lonely anymore… everything went so well. But I wonder what did we do wrong? After New Year, there was it… she was gone. She suddenly disappeared, without any notes behind. Ciel said that he talked to her that night; he also said that she seemed like she understands what Ciel feels about me. The next morning, Paula came in with bad news… Elizabeth is gone.

   We went to town and searched for some clues but no one saw her; in the carriage, I felt kind of guilty… I looked out the carriage window and rethink everything.

~~

   New Year eve, where everyone was enjoying their time with families and friends… Lavina just can’t wait for the New Year to come so she stayed up all night. While waiting for it to come, Sebastian invented a game to play, so the only players are… Meirin, Finny, Bard and Lavina. They needed to make Ciel blush because he was getting bored; first player was Bard, he sneak in Ciel’s study and light up his cigarette, and smoked out the air. Making Ciel cough of course, he didn’t even blush, he made Ciel so mad that he kept shouting out loud. Bard loses, and next is Finny; Finny’s idea was quite good and so Ciel was in the bathroom looking at the mirror. Finny waited for him to go in the study again, his plan was to make a cute puppy face and make sure that he will not get mad. Ciel didn’t go to the study; he was drinking tea in his room. Finny loses and next is… MEIRIN! Meirin’s bright idea was better than Finny. Her brilliant idea was to ‘accidentally’ trip on Ciel, making Ciel catch her. She will not be wearing her glasses this time; Ciel was walking down the hallway, stepping on the clean red carpet. Meirin took his glasses off and started tripping like a total dumbass. She cannot see very well, her eyes are very blurry making her trip. Vases and other imported things started breaking making Ciel rage out of anger. Sebastian sighed and face palmed when he saw the big mess that Meirin has caused. Lastly, it was Lavina’s turn; she didn’t tell the servants her plan. It was a secret and she guarantees the servants that Ciel will blush. Ciel was really exhausted since the servants pissed him too much, he called it a day but Lady Elizabeth has not arrive yet, so he has to wait for a little while. Ciel went to his play room and started hugging the stuffed animals that was delivered the other day. He wanted to make sure that every single stuffed animal would be nice to hug. Lavina went in the play room with an elegant red dress that she is wearing, “Ciel! It is time to prepare ourselves. Sebastian said that Elizabeth will come sooner or later.” Lavina grabbed Ciel’s arm; the servants including Sebastian was hiding but they can see what Lavina is doing. Lavina smiled at Ciel, making Ciel blush. Ciel is amazed at what Lavina was wearing, red is a good color for New Year; it was also Sebastian’s idea. He forced Lavina into wearing a corset, he said that it would look good. If you want beauty you must suffer the pain, no choice, Lavina was forced. Ciel slightly feels happy because Lavina is smiling at him and he just wants to see that smile written on her face. Both of them ran down the huge staircase happily and went to the dining room where the food is exposed. Different kinds of cakes were on the long table; Lavina and Ciel awed when they saw the dining that clean and perfect. Well what do you expect, Ciel owns a luxurious mansion.  Sebastian helped Ciel by getting a chair for him, “Young master, would you like a taste of chocolate cream pie?” Sebastian asked handing out the delicious pie; Lavina just smiled at him, hoping that he would like her baking. Yes, she made that pie for Ciel, she consider it as a token for letting her stay in the mansion. When Ciel was going to take a bite of a piece of the chocolate cream pie… “Say ‘ah’” Ciel looking at Lavina emotionless yet can feel his cheeks burning up. His mouth was still open, he wants to see Lavina’s facial expression. As for Lavina, she didn’t want to because it was made for him and she wants to see his facial expression. Sebastian smirked, he was enjoying the show. Lavina gave up since he was insisting Lavina to open her mouth, she leaned in and opened her mouth then Ciel gently shove the piece of the pie in her mouth.  A small cream was on her top of her lips but she did not notice it so Ciel took his handkerchief and clean it up for Lavina. Wiping off the small cream on her lip, made both of them blush like tomatoes.