♛ Chapter 26, Broke

♛ Chapter 26, Broke

Previously on My Beloved Queen...

Lavina soon returns into herself. She accepted the fact that she can never change the past. She now knows the bitter truth about the death of her parents and the killer behind it. After hearing her mother's mournful story, it brought her into tears. She wishes to see them again one day...

Now that Lavina is back on her feet will she ever find her beloved?

----------------------------------------------------

-Ciel's Point of View-

   "Young Master. It's time for you to wake up, my young lord." Announced the butler in black moving the curtains to the side. He welcomed me with a pleasing smile. That creep.

"Hrngh..." I groaned as I rolled around, not wanting to get up. I opened my left eye slowly and looked at the butler standing before me, "Is she awake yet?"

Sebastian grimanced and shook his head, "I'm sorry, m'lord."

It has been awhile, my friend. When do you plan to wake up?

I really miss her.

I sighed heavily, "She'll be alright. She'll wake up, I just know she will."

A smirk formed across Sebastian's face, "If you say so." He knelt down and bowed; his hand over to his chest, head down. He started taking off my night clothes and puts my casual attire off.

___________Time Skips_________

I waved a hand to the three servants before I entered the carriage, "I leave the mansion in your hands... also... please take care of Lavina."

Sebastian opening the carriage door for me and helping me get inside.

The servants waved their hands and yelled, "Take care, Young Master~!"

Sebastian entered after I get in then he closed the door, "Mister Tanaka." He said as the carriage began to move.

"The Queen sent an urgent letter." Said Sebastian as he passed over the letter. I opened it and began reading...

"My Dear Boy,

        I would like to thank you for capturing the murderer, who has been messing around with my dear children and for closing the case. I am very pleased. You are one talented boy, Phantomhive Ciel. And I would love to know more about you; you can be mysterious in times.

Earl Grey told me that a girl named 'Lavina' lives in your mansion. Her name sounds familiar, and I would just love to have tea with her.