♛ Chapter 31, Trap In A Spider's Web

                 I'm dying.

             Tears streamed down my cheeks as I stare at the starry sky. It is near; my death is near. I touched the window's glass with my left hand, my finger tips touching it. It was cold like my wings. I gently stroke it and wrote words that I can only see.

                   'I'm dying.'

               Alois is gone off again, he was on the search of Angel's Tear. I need it to survive... unfortunately, the Queen has it. I hate the Queen. She gets all the attention of others...she gets everything she wants.

I despise her.

She is unpure like every person in this planet...

Only Alois my love is pure...

               He's my Prince and my knight and shining armor. His soul is like his brother's, they share a blessed soul. This is why I love him. I will protect him even if it costs my life...

            Rain suddenly poured down, those words echoed in my mind. It shot me with a tingling  sensation, it was disturbing. But when I sensed the presence of Alois, my eyes lit up and butterflies were exploding in my stomach as I heard the sound of Alois' voice. His voice is always happy yet hides deep pain. This is why... I am here.

-Three years ago-

              My heart was pounding into its limit, I saw how the child screamed for mercy. I saw how... demons trick children like him. I know, that Alois was keeping something from me, I do not know what, but I know that he'll soon tell me.

                 I saw how his parents die. I saw how he was tortured. I saw how he made a contract with the demon.

                 Ash and I were behind all of it. I burned the mansion... I killed--

His parents.

Ciel Phantomhive's parents.

              We took every single thing from him, we were sure that his kind will impure the others as well. And that's why... he must also die.

             They sold the 'lamb' to different people, it was an offering so that they would summon the demon and grant their wishes in life. Humans are idiots, they wish to be happy and chose to go to hell.

             We ripped the fresh flesh in half, blood spilling on our hands; it was indeed disgusting for it was two unpure souls. Together Vincent and Rachelle were sewed together,their dead fish eyes gave me joy, pure joy. I was laughing while I sewed the two together.

They don't deserve to live in this world.

Not even death can tear them apart.

               We sold the boy to a bunch of people, burned the manor with fire. As I looked at the burning mansion, it gave me strength it was like hell in earth.

               I love how unpure souls were slowly tortured. I didn't care less, I do not have a heart they say. But I have wings to prove, I am an angel.

I am an angel to die for.

             But soon, my love for killing has come to an end. Ash wanted me to serve the Queen... he said that her heart is pure as gold but to me, she was nothing but a sack of dirt. And so, the two of us parted our ways and I went to find someone who is really pure and that person is, Alois Trancy.

               I was in the woods minding my own business when he came to me and asked me, who I am. At first, I was hesitating  but he looked like a good guy so I gave him a name. I do not have a name I am just Ash's assistant, a random name came into me and from that day and onwards, my name is Mionette. When he introduced himself to me, my heart suddenly fluttered and pounded. I knew... I was trap in a...

Spider's Web.

_______________________________

              The platinum blonde hair earl with icy blue eyes and pale white skin, gladly, embraced the bleach white haired lady, "I have finally found the cure to your sickness, Mionette. I found the Angel's Tear."

              Her eyes widened, she gripped hold of him and slowly she placed her head on his chest, "You...did now?" She felt the sound of his heartbeat, it was overwhelming her. Knowing that he is healthy and that he is happy.

                 He nodded quickly as he pulled away and held the lady's face; he wrapped her chin with his thumb and index finge while softly whispering, "We'll finally be together...forever."

           She pushed him away, took the hand off her chin and started to think, 'If that so, I should... I should tell him...no, I shouldn't he--he'll get--'

"Mionette. Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"A-alois... no, I am just... really glad."

"You're lying." Alois coldly glared at her.

         She turned her head over to her shoulder slowly and smiled weakly at him, "I am not..."

              "Yes. You. Are." He grabbed her wrist and squeezed it tightly, "You don't love me anymore! Don't you?! ARE YOU JUST USING ME?!"

                 Her eyes glowed dark red; she was getting hurt, but she liked the pain anyway. Her instincts tells her to stop him, but to her it was a sign of love. Alois saw how she reacted, how her eyes glowed bloody red and how her smile turned painful. He pulled her close to him and slammed his lips on her forehead, "I'm sorry..."

             'I promise you, that the two of us will live forever. And our love will continue.' He thought happily stroking her beautiful bleach white hair.

But some promises were meant to be broken.

Author's note:
             You missed me don't cha? Ya you did! Sorry for not updating, I'm reaaaaaally busy with my new fanfic, 'Catch Me if You Can' and so far it's so damn good. I'll update the next chapter soon so yeah, wait. Thanks for 7k+ reads!