Special Chapter 1:Markhyuck

"I can't believe that you hadn't told Haechan anything yet. It's been a year" Jaemin shouted and Jeno hit him across his head.

"Be quite. He can hear you"

Mark shook his head. "No. He had actually out with Yuta to haunt rogues."

"Ahh. Good. So I can shout at you as much as I want to" Jaemin said making the others roll his eyes.

"By the way. Where are the others?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah. I don't remember one time that you had been alone in this house" Chenle said.

"Well Ten and Jungwoo are at the library. Jaehyun is at the meeting with other clan leaders, I already said that Haechan is with Yuta and Taeyong is out with his brother Johnny"

"And how come that you didn't wanted to get out outside" Jisung said. "Though speaking even since I know you I never saw you getting out from the house, except for the garden"

"Well I don't like to be around mortals even though I changed my opinion about them and everything."

That and the fact that he was still thinking if he should Haechan about the fact that is his mate. It's not like it's something easy. He didn't know how Jaehyun had manged to tell Taeyong that without even a problem. Plus. They have been busy pretty much all the year to have time to say anything.

From teaching Taeyong how to use his powers properly. To tracking that woman that his parents had shoved on Jaehyun, from the meeting to decide what to do with her. In the end she was exiled from the clan. To dealing with their parents and unpleasantness that they feel from their choices.

Yes. They have all been busy and unable to do anything.

Later when Haechan and Yuta were supposed to return home the other vampire left and Jeno words still repeated in his mind. "If I was in your place I would have told him by now. Any late and he would think that you don't want him if you don't say anything."

And a part of him knew that Jeno was right. And that is another thing that it made him hesitant to tell anything.

"Mark. Mark. Mark. Planet Earth to Mark" Mark blinked and he looked in front of him to see Haechan who waved his hand in front of him to get his attention.

"Oh. Haechan. You are back. How was the hunt."

The younger boy shuggred and he sat down beside the pureblood. "It was good. Though I still wish that my brother would let me use the gun as well."

"You would use it when you are going to be older" Yuta said as he passed the room where the two boys were,making the younger noble groan.

"Don't worry" Mark said as he patted Haechan back. "The time would fly immediately and you would see that you would be able to use the gun as well."

Haechan nodded with a sigh and he straightened up before he looked at Mark "So. What's up with you. You, zoomed out for a few minutes when I come.".

"Ah. It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Mark said with a smile as he looked at the other.

They looked at each other in silance. But soon the silance was disturbed when Chenle walked in the room. "I forgot my phone. Oh." The said vampire smiled as he looked at each other. "So you finally told him that's your mate, Mark?"

"What?" Haechan asked as he looked from his one friend to another. "Mark. What's going on?"

"Oops. I have to leave" Chenle said as he used his speed and he was out from the house.

"Mark. What was Chenle talking about?"

Mark sighed as he avoided to look at Haechan. "You are my mate Haechan. I saw it." He said and the younger boy eyes widened at the words.

"For how long did you knew that?"

"For a year."

"A year? A year? And you said anything because?"

Mark didn't said anything and Haechan nodded sadly before he stood up from the bed and was about to leave the room but Mark grabbed his hand.. "Wait.."

"Let me go.." The younger vampire said and he snatched his hand hard before he left the room.

"Jaemin was right. I'm really stupid"
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Haechan sighed as he was in the garden swing and he swinged himself slowly as he looked in front of him sadly. His brother had come a couple of minutes ago to ask him what is wrong when he saw him sad but he hadn't said one word.

"Haechan" The said boy groaned when he heard the familiar voice and he stood up ready to leave. "No wait. Please listen to me"

"What is else to listen Mark?".

"I wanted to tell you sooner about it. But I couldn't.".

"Why? Because I'm a noble blood and not pureblood?"

Fairley speaking he had almost always liked Mark. But he hadn't said anything about only because of their status. And because he knew that he couldn't be his mate and even he would be. Mark would kick away the tradition only to be with another pureblood.

Mark groaned. "This again?" he asked as he sat down beside him. "I already told you that rank doesn't matter to me."

"Then why you didn't said anything?"

"Because we were very busy last year. And you know it very well. Plus. How should I know if you would accept this or not."

"You know that I follow tradition no matter what, Mark. Plus. I was having feelings for your for a while. So"

"Wait. Really?"Mark asked with a smile and the younger one nodded with a blush as he looked away." So cute." Then he took a deep breath." Then would you give me one last chance and be my mate? "

Haechan looked away and was quiet for a few seconds before he looked at Mark and he nodded. "Yes. Of course I will."

Mark laughed happily and he hugged the noble blood and he kissed his head.

Haechan smiled as he snuggled against the pureblood happy and content.