Chapter 14

"So. Why you wanted us to be here? Why you convocated the council of three?" Kun asked as he leaned against his chair.

Council of three. Its something that is created when three powerful clans are united and they are composed by the most powerful vampires from the clan excluding of course the clan leaders.

Winwin avoided to look at Yuta that was across of him. Even though he had acted as Kun left hand for years now and he had participated at the council countless of times, now despite getting over his awkwardness of being the only one non noble and pureblood, he was feeling again awkward with having Yuta looking at him.

"Yeah. I want to know that as well. What problem would have had arisen so soon after the blood moon?" Taeil said as he looked at Jaehyun.

"I asked for this because of a personal problem"

"A personal problem?" YangYang asked boredly. He was never fun of this things. Unfortunately as Kun brother and pureblood himself he doesn't have any choice but to attend.

"I want to tell my mate about us. About vampires"

"What?" The vampires from the room said togheter surprised and shocked.

"You heard me right. I want to do it. And going after the old ways I need the council approval"

"Its not us that you should worry about?" Mark said with a sigh. "But our parents. You know that they would never approve of this."

"Our parents aren't concerning me Mark."

"Why now?" Doyoung asked. "I mean why so sudden?"

"Its good for his protection?"

"Protection? What? Are other vampire threatening his existence or something?" Lucas asked curiosity.

"No. It's about his parents. They are.... Hunters"

And immediately he said that the room exploded.

"What?" Mark shouted as he stood up. "I started to accept that your mate is human. But a child of hunters?"

"Mark is right. This is outrageous. You know what hunters had done. How many of us they killed" Yuta said unplesed about the news.

"Taeyong is not part of this. He was unaware about his parents doings. He's not hunter and he hadn't been trained in the art of it"

"That means nothing. He has hunter blood in him" Mark shouted and he ignored the look his brother gave him.

"Guys. I see your point. But take in consideration that he's also Jaehyun mate. Do you really think that this would not change something?" Winwin said and with the corner of his eyes he saw the greatfull look that the pureblood gave him.

"We need to vote now" Taeil said and he pointed for Jaehyun to leave the council room for now. Jaehyun nodded and he walked from the room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey guys. I knew that I will find you here" Haechan said as he walked in Jaehyun room. He saw that Ten and Jungwoo were beside the same boy, he had been brought once, his left arm bandaged, who was uncouncious or asleep. "I guess that he's the reason the council was convocated."

"The council?" Ten asked. He had heard about it and he doubts that it's a good thing.

"Yeah. Mark and me were playing video games in his room when Jaehyun barged in my room and took Mark saying something about the council. Just what happened.".

"We don't know" Jungwoo said as he looked at his asleep friend. "Jaehyun only told us to stay with him. Nothing more."

"Then I guess that the problem must be one hell of a serious one", Haechan said with a sigh and he sat down at the foot of the bed.