Chapter 24

Taeyong dropped his phone on the floor, not caring to much if he breaks as he heard the news. He could even feel his heart shatter. He shook his head and he was about to dash through the door when a hand grabbed his arm.
"Taeyong. Wait. Where are you going?" he heard Jaehyun voice.

Insted of answering the newly made vampire was trying to free his arm so he can leave. But that only made his mate to tighten his hold on Taeyong arm. The boy let out a sob.

Hearing that the pureblood couldn't help but bring Taeyong in his arms. "Hey. What's wrong?" He asked softly as he brushed his fingers through Taeyong hair. "Tell me, my love." He had never used that word on Taeyong before. But he couldn't care less.

"My brother", he said through hiccups. And Jaehyun frowned as he heard that.

"What about your brother?"

Taeyong only shook his head without saying anything. Yuta walked in the kitchen and he grabbed the phone that the boy had dropped and he looked at the last call.
"I know this nr. It's from Doyoung hospital" The older noble said.

"Taeyong. Had something happened to your brother?" But the boy still didn't said anything. Only cried.

Jaehyun sighed and he looked at the other occupants who looked worried at Taeyong. "Stay here. I will take Taeyong to Doyoung hospital"

When the other nodded Jaehyun picked Taeyong up and he disappeared in blue dust particle appearing in the hospital hallway soon after. Of course he could use his power to make Taeyong calm down. But he wants to calm down his beloved mate without using his powers all the time.

Taeyong walked through the hallways with Taeyong in his arms who wasn't crying to bad and was reduced to hiccups, in search for the other pureblood who owns the hospital.

"Jaehyun" The said vampire turned around when he heard Doyoung voice and he saw him coming towards them. Taeyong looked at the man through his half closed eyelids and he recognized immediately as the school nurse. I mean. He visited that place so many times because of bullying that he almost consider the man a friend.

"Taeyong" The man said as he looked at the boy in Jaehyun arms and he touched his face, making the boy open his eyes more. "I'm really sorry." he said making a few more tears to fall from boy eyes.

"What happened Doyoung. Taeyong didn't told me."

"This morning at my hospital was brought a boy in his twenties. A college boy, pretty injured. The right part of his neck had been ripped apart and he had lost a lot of blood. We managed to stabilize his situation as much as we could. But there's still not chance of surviving. We indified the person as Johnny, Taeyong brother. "

Now explains why Taeyong reaction to the news was like this. Maybe he had argued with his brother and he didn't liked that he had exposed him to his parents. But Taeyong was still caring about his older brother. Well.. Here he can understand him very well. He would have had the same reaction, if not worse if Mark would have been in this situation.

"Do you know who attacked him?"

"Well. Everyone say that is dog or a wild animal. But I saw that kind of injuri many times to know that it's a vampire injuri."

"Bo-Young", The boy wishpered. Doyoung looked confused and Jaehyun managed to tell Doyoung what happened. About his parents forcing him to have another mate then his destined one. Him rejecting her and then the woman attacking Taeyong thust driving to his transformation.

Doyoung was pretty shocked that Jaehyun had turned the boy in a vampire but he couldn't blame him. It's was that or letting him die.

"Can't you do the same with Johnny. Please. I know that not everyone survive the transition. But."