Chapter 22

"Turn him in a vampire"

Jaehyun immediately looked at Jungwoo as he uttered that words. "Are you fucking kidding me? You know how painful the transition is. Let's not talk about the fact that it can kill him as well" The pureblood shouted.

"So what?" Ten shouted as well. "He can die as well now too. What's the difference anyway? At least if you turn him he had a chance to survive"

"He didn't even wanted to be a vampire in the first place."

"Well thoug luck. He doesn't have a choice anymore. If you are not going to do it, then I will."

Jaehyun groaned and his eyes flickered between their natural color, golden and red. "Fine. I will do it. Get out" he hissed.

Ten and Jungwoo walked out from the room without uttering any words.

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who was unconscious on his bed. He could feel that his heartbeat was irregular and he wishes that he has other method to save him. "I'm sorry" he wishpered softly as he grabbed Taeyong arm.

With one more look at the dying boy, his mate, Jaehyun bite down Taeyong wrist and he drank a little from his blood, enough to send some of his venom like this. Then he bite his own wrist and sucked his blood. He kept it in his mouth without swallowing as he leaned against Taeyong and pressed his lips against Taeyong own. No more turning back.

With his tongue he parted Taeyong lips and guided the blood from his mouth to Taeyong own. After that he pulled back and lifted the boy hand so the blood could go down in his throat.

After that he layed his head back and sat down and waited.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mark was in the kitchen with Haechan and Yuta when Ten and Jungwoo had joined them as well. The three vampires could tell very well that something was wrong by the look on their faces.

"What happened?" Haechan asked but he stopped when he felt the smell of blood. "That smell. It..."

"My brother. It's belongs to my brother" Mark said and he was ready to go and find his older brother when Jungwoo grabbed his arm to stop him. "What are you doing?"

"Don't go. Jaehyun is not any danger?"

"Then why we can smell his blood?" Haechan asked..

One look at the two noble blood and Yuta immediately knew what was going on. "Taeyong. He's turning him?"

The two youngest widened their eyes and looked at the newcomers to see if what Yuta said is true.

"Yes." Ten said. "Taeyong was attacked by that sluty pureblood and he's dying. The only way to save him is to become one of us."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jaehyun looked at his clock and he counted the time. Two minutes had passed since he drank from Taeyong blood and he had give his own as well. The transition had happened. He could tell that. But nothing had happened to show that. He wonders if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Five minutes had passed and still nothing. Then. Five more minutes later, it's happened.

Taeyong body jerked against the bedsheets, moving in it, his fist clenching the silk material.

The pureblood immediately stood up from the couch and he sat on the bed edge and grabbed Taeyong by his shoulders to keep him still.

The boy moved against his hands and whimpered as he could feel immense pain. Like his body was completely enflunged in fire.

Jaehyun heart broke as he looked at the sight and he shushed Taeyong hoping that everything is going finish soon.

The struggle increased more and Jaehyun could tell that the boy was growing in strength. With one look at his neck he saw that the wound that was once there it's was gone.

Then. 30 minutes later Taeyong was still. He did not moved. He did not made any move. He was deathly still. Jaehyun removed his hands and bit his lip as he was waiting for the inevitably. It's worried him more and more as minutes pass ans Taeyong didn't woke up or moved on that matter.

Then, he didn't know how much time had passed Taeyong opened his eyes. His eyes glowing golden before turning back to his original color. "Jaehyun?" he asked with his voice raspy. "What happened. I feel so wierd?"

"I'm sorry" The pureblood said.

"Sorry?" the boy asked confused.

"I turned you in a vampire"

It took a few seconds for Taeyong to fully absorb what the man said. When he did he stood up immediately looking angry at the man. "You did what? I said that I don't want to be one. Why. Why? Why you do that to me? I wasn't ready". The anger from the boy was replaced by sadness and fear.

Feeling that Jaehyun wrapped his arms around the former human. If course when Taeyong wanted to free himself from Jaehyun arms, the pureblood expected that. So he tightened his hold on his beloved one.

"Why? Why you do that?" Taeyong whimpered as he stopped fighting Jaehyun and to remove from him.

"I'm really sorry" the man said as he moved one hand to brush his fingers through Taeyong hair. "I didn't wanted to do it. But you were dying. And I couldn't lose you."

"Dying?" Taeyong wishpered confused. Then the memories returned to him when he was attacked by that woman and when he was bit. Not only he remembered the attack from the woman. But the one that happened a while ago and was wiped from his memory. "What is going to happen with me now."

"No one is going to harm you. That's for sure. And I will help you. It's going to be hard. Especially since your powers are going to show. But I will help you control them. And not only me. But the others as well."

"Do you promise?"

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong back and he cupped his face gently. "I promise" he said before he kissed his beloved one.