Chapter 7

"It's nothing important. Just that making them in a book for the young vampires that don't know how to use their powers and everything", Jaehyun said as he grabbed the paper from the older pureblood.

"We both know that you are lying Jaehyun. You know that I can't be lied"

"You also can read minds and yet you still ask me."

"Its because your mind is blocked from my reach. Now tell me."

"Its nothing important."

"Lie."

Jaehyun groaned. From all the vampires that can have caught him with this, it's was supposed to be the one who cannot be lied to?

"Fine. I make a book so I can give it to Taeyong"

"The human? Are you insane? You can't trust a human with such information. What if he's hunter or son of hunters".

"Stop overeating dammit. Like I told you earlier. He thinks that vampires are just a mith and he doesn't smell as hunter. So drop it."..

"Fine. But if this turn to bites of ass. This is on you Jaehyun. Mark my words" After he said that Taeil left the room in anger.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Johnny knew that he should have go to his afternoon classes at the college. But he can't find himself leaving his little brother here. So he called in sick and walked in the kitchen to make something to eat. He can use a break from the stressful college.

He was focused on making the food that he didn't heard footsteps behind him. He didn't noticed the person until he didn't heard his voice.

"Why did you left?"

Johnny jumped not expecting to hear Taeyong voice, as he thought that he was still asleep.
The older boy turned around to face Taeyong. "What do you mean?"

"Why did you left. Why you left the house and leave me alone?"

Johnny sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "Because our parents was trying to force me to do what they are doing. And I didn't wanted because that sounds crazy and they are crazy"

"Oh. So they are crazy but you still left me with them. Geez. Thank you"

Taeyong wondered what happened with the Johnny that he used to know. When they were much younger his older brother was alway there for him and very protective. But after he had left he had barely heard from him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to leave you. Just that I was so annoyed and angry at our parents and I didn't though straight and I left you there without wanting."

"Yeah. Right"

"I'm telling the truth. And if you want to. You can come and live with me from now one."

Well that took Taeyong by surprise. "I will have to think about it", he said before he turned around and walked back in the living room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Are you sure that you are up to going to school now?" Johnny asked as he looked at Taeyong worried as he was preparing to go to school.

"Yes. It's doesn't even hurt anymore."

Well yeah. He was not in pain anymore. Just a little sore. And as much as he hates school. The last thing he wanted is to get in trouble for missing classes. No sir.

After he told Johnny goodbye he left the older apartment and started to make his way towards the high school. Johnny apartment was a little farther from school, then how his house is. But he had still managed to made it in time.