Chapter 16

Jaehyun sighed and he looked down at the boy that was sleeping in his arms. He knew that after he would realize that his words are true, he would have a lot of questions. He knew for sure that himself would have a lot of questions if he was in Taeyong place. But for now he needs to rest.

He stood up from the floor with Taeyong in his arms and he walked back to his bed where he laid the boy down.

Taeyong moved a little in his sleep but fortunately he didn't woke up. Jaehyun rubbed his eyes and he walked to the couch from his room and he sat down. Normally he would be up until very late. But apparently what happened today had drained him of energy completely. So he decided to go to sleep much earlier then usual.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Taeyong groaned as he opened his eyes. He stood in sitting position and he rubbed his eyes. For a second he panicked when he didn't recognized the room. But then seconds later the early events had returned to him. "So, it's wasn't a dream after all*, Taeyong mumbled and he looked around the dark room.

Even though it's was barely lumintaed because of the moon light he could see a little in the room. He could see that the room was very spacious and rich. Even the bed were he was lying was huge with silk bedsheets and very comfortable.

Looking around he spotted Jaehyun, his history teacher, a vampire, sleeping on the couch. Taeyong sighed and he grabbed his phone to see what time it's was. It's was read 23:00. How he had managed to sleep so much is beyond him.

He was ready to get up from the bed and go home when he remembered. His parents are hunters. Hunters who hunt vampire and kill them. That's why they were barely home. Not only that. But most likely his parents hate him now because he had brought a vampire in their home.

And what was hurting the more was that Johnny had told them something to make him suspicious. Maybe he shouldn't have told him from where he got the book. And other painful thing was that he thought that his brother is loving him. But apparently he just used him. He was just like his parents. Only a better lier who avoids to stay to much from home.

Taeyong breath hitched and he could feel a couple of tears falling from his eyes. He wiped them away and he got up from the bed. He proceeded to leave the room because he didn't wanted to woke Jaehyun up.

He used his phone flashlight so he can see through the dark house. A huge dark house. He wonders if Jaehyun lives there alone. When he spotted a staircase he walked to it and descended downstairs.

At the foot of it the stair screeched and Taeyong winced internally. Apparently this was a old house.

"Who's there?" He heard an unknown voice and Taeyong froze in spot.

He looked to see a man walking from a dim lighted room. An unknown man. The man opened the light and Taeyong could see that he was close to the exit.
Looking at the man he saw that he was probably around Jaehyun age.. The man hair was black and long and the difference was that the man was Japanese and not Korean.

And what was fearing Taeyong was that the man was a vampire as well, most likely, and probably he was not as kind as Jaehyun.

"Ah. It's you" Yuta said when he saw the mortal and his eyes narrowed. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be asleep or something?"

"I... I was about to go home?"

"Home? To your hunter parents?"

Taeyong gulped as he heard that. So this man knew as well that his parents are hunters.

Yuta rubbed his eyes. "Look. Listen here kid. I doubt that any good would come if you return to your parents. And I know that Jaehyun had told you what we are. And let me tell you. Not all vampire are kind?"

"What?"

"They are not. There are some that are called roughs who attacks humans without any problems. Me, Jaehyun and many others drink human blood only one day per month. And from a blood bag. Anyway. My point is that it's very late and the streets may be full of that roughs shits. So it's not safe. You can go wherever you want to tommorow when it's day, and not very dangerous. So go back upstairs and try to get back to sleep or something "Yuta said before he  walked back in the dim light room.

Taeyong looked down as he was thinking what he should do. Finally after he realized that the man was probably right he turned around and walked back upstairs. When he walked from the staircases he walked in another person that he hadn't saw because of the darkness and almost falled on the ground if not for the strong arm around his waist.

"Wah there. Taeyong?"

Taeyong eyes widened when he recognized the voice. "Ten?"

"Come" Ten said and he dragged Taeyong in his room. He closed the door and opened the light.

Yeah. It's was Ten. "Ten. What are you doing here?"

"Its where I live. That's my home. Man Taeyong. I'm so glad...."

"Are you a vampire as well?" He asked before he could let Ten to finsh.

Ten sighed and he nodded. "Everyone save from you, in this house are vampire.".

" Since when?"

"Since many. Many years"

Many years? "Wait a minute? Aren't you 17 like me and Jungwoo"

"No. Me and Jungwoo, yes he's also a vampire and he lives here, are technically 50. But we are vampire. And vampire are forever young. For example Jaehyun is 2000 years and he look like someone in mid twenty."

"Wait a minute? 2000 years? Is that even possible?"

"Vampire are immortal. We can live over 100,000 years if we aren't killed."

"And what is this have anything else to do with me. Why do I have to be here and everything. And why is our history teacher so close to me and everything?"

"Ahh. Yes. Unfortunately as much as I like to answer you this question, unfortunately this is something that you need to talk with Jaehyun. But you can do it tommorow. Now. Why don't you go back to sleep."

"I'm afraid I can't sleep anymore. I'm not tired anymore"

"Well lucky you,I'm not tired either. So we can watch some TV."

Taeyong nodded and walked after Ten and sat on the couch beside him. He leaned against the couch as Ten opened the tv and togheter they looked at random channels.