Chapter 6

For the one that celebrate Easter like me right now I wish you and happy Easter.
And this is my present for you

The next day at school half of it had gone partially well. At least Taeyong hadn't been bothered by Josh and his gang anymore. So that was a plus

Apparently he had thought that to soon. Because after he walked out from the science class, the one that he got alone, without his friends, he felt that someone had grabbed him by his bag straps.

Taeyong groaned when he realized that the one who grabbed him was Josh and he winced in pain when he was smashed against the lockers.

"Look. You are alone now. No friends that can protect you", he said with a smirk..

Taeyong gritted his teeths. He could swear that he can feel blood pouring from his back. Apparently the locker had cut through his back.

"Do you listen to me", The bully said and he smashed Taeyong against them again.

"No. I don't speak the alien language."

"You shit", he said before he punched the boy in the face and hell its hurt like hell. His bottom lip was split now.

"Do it again. I dare you", Taeyong opened his eyes that he didn't even knew that they were close, when he heard a growl and he looked to see Ten and Jungwoo.

"Of course. The bodyguards are back. You are to week to protect yourself and you got them to do it for you. Pathetic"

The two boys eyes darkened and Jungwoo lunged at the bully. He punched him in the stomach and like the last time he saw that, the bully was thrown a couple of meters away.

Ten was about to go to him as well, but the bully stood up immediately and he ran away holding his stomach.

Taeyong moved away from the lockers and he smiled at his friends. "Thank you guys"

The two were about to say something when they feel it. The blood. Their eyes widened as their covered their mouth. They are still young and the fact that the day of the month when they can drink human blood is approaching doesn't help them so much.

Both Ten and Jungwoo regret this. But it's was better then to hurt their friend. So with in apologetic look on both of boys, they ran away from Taeyong.

On the other hand Taeyong didn't knew what was going on. He saw their looks. But he couldn't understand. He sighed. Well it's was to good to be true. He had expected that at some point Ten and Jungwoo would get tired of him and they would abandon him.

Ignoring both the pain in his back and the fact that he still got two more classes, Taeyong walked out from the school.

Taeyong was looking down as he was walking through the streets. So he didn't saw a person in front of him until he didn't walked in it.

"Wah" The person said and he grabbed Taeyong shoulders when he walked in him. "Taeyong? What are you doing here?"

The said boy looked up when he recognized the voice and he saw that the person was his older brother Johnny.
"Not your business" he said ready to walk away. But the firm hold of his brother was stopping him.

"Is that blood on your lip?" Johnny lifted Taeyong head and he looked at his face. And then he spotted some red stains on his jacket as well and his eyes widened. "What happened."

"Like I said. Not any of your business."

"I'm your older brother. It's my business."

Taeyong snorted. "My older brother? Yeah. Right. You stopped being that when you moved from the house and you let me alone."

" I didn't wanted to do that. I...."

"Saved it. No explanation would make me forgive you"

Johnny sighed. "Alright. You don't need to forgive me or talk with me. But come to my apartment and let me look at your back."

Johnny removed his hands from his little brother let him to leave if he doesn't want to come with him. When Taeyong didn't moved from his spot he took it as sign that he would follow him.

Taeyong walked behind his brother towards his apartment, quietly. Soon enough they were there.

"Sat down on the couch and took out your jacket and shirt"

Taeyong did as he was said but he was still quite. It's was a little awkward. Johnny sucked in the breathe when he saw the cuts that were most likely made by a school locker and bully.

He grabbed the necessity and he sat down beside his brother. He cleaned his brother cuts with antiseptic and he apologized everytime he heard him wince. After that he wrapped some bandages around Taeyong body..

"I will need to wash this because they are stained with blood."

Johnny grabbed the shirt and jacket and he walked away without expecting any answer. He knew that he would get none.

When he returned from the loundry room several minutes later he was surprised to find Taeyong spralled on the couch asleep. He smiled a little and he walked to him. Hr brushed his fingers through his hair a couple of times before he grabbed a blanket and covered him.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A couple of hours later after he had finshed his work had school Jaehyun had returned home where he talked with Ten and Jungwoo about what happened. Of course the boys didn't wanted to say anything about the bullying. It's not their story. But there wasn't any other explication to give about why there was blood coming from Taeyong.

Jaehyun had told them to stay home until the blood moon day would pass and he would keep and eye on Taeyong. Being a pureblood and very old he would not be affected as Ten and Jungwoo.

Now he was in his study. Writing on his laptop and printing the work out when he heard a knock at his door

"Open", he said and when the door opened Taeil walked in.

"Taeil. What gotten you here."

"Well I finshed the studies with Mark and Haechan and I wanted to see how are you. We didn't get to speak to much anymore."

"Yeah. I guess that this works are stopping us from talking to much."

"Is it true that you found your mate and he's human"

Jaehyun chuckled. "Its seems that Mark and Haechan had already filled you in. Yes. It's true. And no. He doesn't know it. He doesn't even know that vampire are real"..

"I figured. The only mortals that know this are the hunters."

Jaehyun nodded and he clicked one button letting the new page print out. Taeil took it out curiously and looked at it.

His eyes widened. He had thought that there were pop quizzes or the new lesson that he would teach at school. But not this.

" Jaehyun. Why are you writing and printing true information about us? About vampires?"