Chapter 5

AN//:This chapter would mostly consist of flashbacks. Also for one who think that this story is boring. Bear with me. It would get more interesting in the future.

Flashback 10 years ago

Jaehyun was walking around the town. He needed a little escape for his life at the mansion. His parents are still trying to control his life and his little brother was driving him crazy. At least he would escape from one thing in a couple of weeks. And that are his parents who had only come for a visit.

Right now he was just enjoying the fresh air and the peace and quiet. He walked in a close by park and he sat down on the bench before he closed his eyes.

Jaehyun was disturbed from his relaxation when he heard a thud close by him. When he opened his eyes he saw a boy with brown hair, not older then probably 7 on the ground.

The boy huffed as he sat raised in sitting position to dust his clothes and winced when he saw the blood from his elbows and knee.

Lucky Jaehyun was a pureblood able to control himself at the smell of the blood. And yet he still found himself approaching the boy.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he crunched in front of him. The boy eyes snapped up and was about to stand up and dash away. He would not blame him. He was a stranger after all.

"Don't worry", he said as he raised one hand in surrender. "I'm not going to harm you."

"Oh. Alright", the child said in a small voice and he relaxed a little.

"Are you alright?" Jaehyun asked again. "What happened?"

"I was playing with my brother and I stumbled and falled down."

"And where's your brother?"

"Around. We were playing tag. And I run faster then him."

"I can see. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be careful"

"Yeah I know. My brother always say that"

Jaehyun found himself chuckling. He looked down at the child small wounds and he brushed his hand a little over them, making them disappear.

"Wow. Are you a wizard?" the child asked shocked but intrigued as well. He was amazed and not scared.

"You can say that", Jaehyun said and he took out a tissue and he wiped the blood away. "Done. All new"

"Thank you mister"

"No need" he said with a smile and when he looked at the boy eyes he was shocked to see them turn blue for a second.

"Taeyong", both Jaehyun and the child looked from where the voice was coming to see another child a little older.

"That's my brother Johnny.. I need to go. By mister wizard" the boy called Taeyong said as he stood up and ran to his brother.

End of flashback. Present time

Now that he remembered. The child that he meet ten years ago did have the same name as his student. Who would have thought.

"Hyung. Are you for real now? Did you find your mate?"Mark asked.

" Yeah. After ten years I did found him again "

" So... "Haechan said." What kind of vampire is he? "

Ah yes. Normally vampires mates are still vampire. For a pureblood is another one pure or a noble. For noble is pure blood another noble or in rare cases a human turned vampire..

" He's not vampire. He's human"

And before he could hear the two boys exploding with questions or remarks he used his speed and appeared in his room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Yuta smashed the door close as he walked in the mansion a couple of hours later and he grumbled angry and annoyed.

Flashback a few hours ago

"You", Yuta said through gritted teeths as he looked at the vampire.

In front of him was a vampire, a noble, one that was the same age as Mark and Haechan. His name was Hendery and he is one of Kun clan.

Now don't think that their clans do not understand each other. Because it's wrong. Kun, Taeil and Jaehyun clans have a very tight bond with each other. The problem is that this little noble togheter with an specific pure blood. Cough YangYang cough, Kun younger brother. Like to annoy the vampire from other clans. Sometimes from their own clan as well.

"What are you doing here Hendery?"

"Doing your job appropriately. And I'm way better then you"

"Why you little shit", Yuta was about to lose control and beat the shit out of the annoying vampire. But he remembered that that can affect the bond between their clans.

"Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Nope", Hendery said as he waved his gun around. He wonders from where he got it. He's to young to have one. He didn't have Haechan one, even though his little brother usually come with him.

"Tell you something" Hendery said. "Why don't we race to see which one kills most roughs."

"Do you think that this is a game?"

"Sort of. Yeah. If we need to get rid the world of this abomination why can't we have a little fun as well?"

"Listen here"

Before Yuta can say anything black dust appeared behind Hendery followed by Kun.

"Hendery. What are you doing here. I thought that you were supposed to be in the study room"

"Ahh. But it's boring there. I wanted to have some fun"..

"This is not a game Hendery. And where did you get the gun?"

"From Lucas when he wasn't looking. It's not like he needs to haunt today."

"No. He doesn't. Because it's Yuta day. We talked about. We haunt one per week and don't interfere with the other clan day."

"Fine", the boy grumbled and he put his gun in the belt.

"I apologize for his behavior", Kun told Yuta before he grabbed Hendery and he teleported away.

End of flashback

Even though he hadn't been disturbed all day, Yuta had still been annoyed pretty much all day... He rubbed his eyes and he walked in his room to calm down and hope that the next week his haunt would not be distributed by any annoying vampire.