Chapter 11

After a while Taeyong had closed the book and he had walked to his desk where he started to do his homework. He didn't even knew what times its was as well as that he didn't know when his brother had returned home until he heard his voice.

"Taeyong. What is this?" the younger boy jumped broken from his concentration on his homework when he heard Johnny voice. When he turned to face him he saw that book in his hand.

"Oh. That. Is a book my history teacher had gave it to me."

"Your history teacher gave you a book about vampires. Really?"

"Yeah. It's not like is such a big deal. He saw me read a book similar to this in the school library and then he told me about this book he had read when he was little and said that he would gave it to me as well."

Johnny hummed and Taeyong took it as a sign to turn around and focus back on his homework. Though despite that Johnny still talked." How is your history teacher "

Taeyong didn't know what was more surprising. The question. Or the fact that he could feel heat rising in his cheeks. He cleared his throat. "What question is that. Is a teacher like any other one."

"How does it look?"

Taeyong raised an eyebrow and he turned to face his brother again.. "Why are you so sudden curious about a random teacher?"

"Just humor me and answer."

"He looks, well young then others. Probably the same age as the school nurse, Doyoung" Yeah. He know the school nurse name because of how many times he had gone there when his friends couldn't protect him from bullies.
"He's probably as passionate about his class as every teacher and his probably the only one who's is kind.. Do you need to know anything else."

"No. I'm going to make a phone call to my friends and after that I will make dinner"

Taeyong nodded and Johnny put the book back on the bed before he left. The younger boy looked after his brother and he wonders why he was so interested about a random teacher. He shuggred. He doubts that is something important anyway.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It's was Sunday. And Jaehyun looked how Yuta was pacing around and he shook his head amused. Maybe he would be sorry for his old friend and he would keep YangYang and Hendery away from him.

Then come the next one. His little brother Mark was on the couch looking at the closed TV and was bouncing his legs anxiously. He was the same yesterday as well and he wonders what happened. Every time he would ask him he would say that nothing was wrong. Maybe he was anxious about the blood moon. Yeah. That's was supposed to be the answer.

Though he was surprised that he was not in Haechan room playing with him. Right now Ten and Jungwoo were keeping the youngest company.

Jaehyun sighed and soon enough he heard the door bell and Yuta jumped. "Steady", Jaehyun told the older noble. "Its Taeil clan", he said and he saw how Yuta visible relaxed.

Jaehyun opened the door and Taeil walked in followed by his clan members plus Chenle and Renjun.

"I hope that you don't mind. Chenle and Renjun had stayed at me yesterday with Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung and I took them with me." Taeil said as he walked inside.

"Of course no. Kun clan is about to show up as well anyway."

Jeno and Jaemin are both nobles and part of Taeil clan. One of the few vampires that are the age that they look. Both of them being 15 like Haechan.

Jisung on the other hand is a human turned vampire. No matter how much his friends or the clan leader ask. The 13 years boy doesn't want to tell how he became a vampire. The only thing he say  is that it's was painful.