Chapter 17

When Jaehyun woke up the next day he was shocked to see that Taeyong wasn't where he was before. He got up from the couch and was about to go after him when the door to his room opened and Taeyong walked in with Ten.

"Oh. You are awake" Ten said. "Well I will let you two speak and I'm going downstairs" Ten said before he left.

Taeyong was staying beside the door in awkward silence not knowing what to do or say.

Fortunately Jaehyun was the one who broke the ice. "I was worried that you had left the house"

"I wanted to actually. Last night. To find my parents."

"I wouldn't do that. Your parents think that you are on the vampires side now. And they don't care who you are. They would hurt you. Or worse. Kill you"

Taeyong snorted as he looked down. "Its not something surprising. Considering that my parents didn't acted as one ever. They always left me alone for weeks and months"

Jaehyun looked sadly at his mate and was about to approach him. But when he saw the boy moving away he stopped. "And what stopped you to leave."

"Your friend most likely. A Japanese man. Said that it's was to dangerous for me to be out there. And then I walked in Ten and we watched movies until we falled asleep."

Jaehyun thanked Yuta mentally glad that his friend had convinced Taeyong to not leave.

" But I still need to go. I need to speak with my brother. "

" Alright. But it's better to not go alone. I'm busy with the school but Ten or Jungwoo or both would be more then happy to come with you"

Taeyong nodded. He had spoke with Ten last night and the vampire had convinced Taeyong that him and Jungwoo hadn't forgotten about him or got tired of him. They had to stay home because of the blood moon.

"Now. I guess that you have some questions"

"A lot of them. But for now I just want to ask you only two questions"

"Alright. Go ahead."

"My parents had called you a pureblood. Meaning that you are one. And when read the book it's said that they are the one more powerful rich and leader of their clan. You are one. So what? You are actually that typical rich guy who thinks that he's better then anyone and the center of the universe? "

Jaehyun listened to Taeyong carefully and after the boy finished the man started to laugh." That's definitely a good one. No. Actually I'm not like this. Yes. Some purebloods are like this even my younger brother is sometimes. But I'm not. I promise "

" Well. That's good I think. The next one. What's with the whole mate thing that I read about? "

Jaehyun immediately became serious when he heard the question." A mate is a vampire pair. Normally vampires have vampires as their mates. But there are case where a vampire got a human as a mate. Well in this case I'm the one who got a human as a mate. "

Taeyong was almost tempted to ask who that person is when the answer smacked him in the face." Me? I'm your mate? "

Jaehyun smiled." Yes. You are my mate. Even since I first saw you I saw your eyes flickering blue when you looked at me. "

" But I'm human. And you are a immortal vampire"

"I know my dear one. But you can become I vampire as well. I can make you a vampire only if you want to."

"Wah. That's sounds interesting. But I don't think that I'm ready to be anyone mate. Much else a vampire"

Jaehyun looked sad for a second before he wiped that away. "Its alright. There's no reason for this to happen just now. Now. I bet that you are hungry. So let's go and eat breakfast and then you can leave to your brother."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Taeyong was feeling very awkward as he was staying at the table with 6 vampires. Jaehyun had introduced him to Yuta properly, the Japanese man from last night. And then to Yuta half brother, Haechan who was a very sweet kid from his point of view. And Mark. Jaehyun brother, who glared at him all the time and he knew that the boy wasn't fan of him.

Taeyong looked down and he pushed the food on his plate before he started to eat it. And he could admit that it's was delicious.

"So. Taeyong. You are going to stay here from now one?" Haechan asked.

Taeyong looked up at the younger boy. "I don't know yet. I still want to talk with my brother."

"Your brother? Another hunter child. And tell him about us?" Mark asked with a glare. "Brother. I told you that it's was a bad idea to tell him about us."

"I won't tell him anything. It's only about our parents" Taeyong said before Jaehyun could defend him.

"Whatever. I'm full", Mark said before he got up from the chair and left.

"I'm going to talk with him. I'm glad that I finally met you Taeyong" Haechan said with a smile before he went after Mark.

"Forgive my brother. He" Jaehyun started to say but Taeyong stopped him.

"No.its alright. Don't worry about it."

❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Later Taeyong was in front of the mansion and he was waiting for Ten and Jungwoo.

"So Jaehyun said to take one his cars" Ten said as he walked outside with Jungwoo.

"But we got another idea" Jungwoo said with a smirk

Taeyong was afraid to ask but. "What idea?"

"You would see. Where is your brother apartment"

Taeyong told him the adress and Ten grabbed Taeyong right arm and Jungwoo grabbed his left arm.

"So. We hadn't done this before. So there's a chance that one arm would leave your body and remain in my or Jungwoo hand."

"Wait. What?"

Before he could say anything else he could see how body diapering in blue dust particles. Taeyong freaked out but he didn't moved his arms from his friends. It's was strange. The garden from Jaehyun mansion disappeared and everything was dark. Then immediately after the darkness was replaced with the familiar building where Johnny apartment is.

He looked at his friends, and fortunately his arms were still attached to his body. Only that they were a little numb like his body. "What was that"

"This, my friend", Jungwoo said.. "Is called teleportation"

"Wow. It's great. I guess"

"Are you ready to talk with your brother?"

Taeyong sighed. He was actually afraid to find out what he was looking for. But now that he was here he couldn't chicken out and leave without getting his answers.