Chapter 4

Rough vampires. No matter how much you wish to not exist, that is not going to happen.

This vampires are the one who had gave up to their teaching and decided to attack people and drain them of blood as they everytime they want. Of course most of them are the one who were once human and were turned in vampire. The one without clan. The one who were taught what is good and what is bad.

Thought, more rare, rough vampires are nobles as well.

Normally vampire only feed on human blood once per month. Even then, they do not attack humans. Now they have their stack with blood bags taken from blood banks.

And when they don't drink blood, they drink a special wild fruit tea who works as substitute. And if that doesn't help, then tomato juice.

Yuta sighed when he saw a man walking with a woman. Or more like him walking and her wobbling beside him. He knew that the poor woman was being mind controlled by the vampire to follow him.

He pulled out his gun and checked the silver blood bullets. He didn't bothered to approach to much. His eyesight was good. He pointed the gun at the man head from where he was and pressed the trigger.

Bang!!

The loud noise was heard and immediately the vampire turned in ash on the ground. The noble used his superspeed and stopped in front of the confused woman.
"Sleep", he said as he touched her forehead.

He helped her on the ground before he walked away.
"One down. Nine to go", he said as he looked on the paper.

Yuta speed away towards his next destination. When he got there heard a bang and the vampire that he was supposed to kill was dead.

"Ahh. That was your pray. My mistake".

Yuta groaned when he heard the annoying voice and when he turned around he faced the noble who like to annoy him endlessly.

"You", he said through gritted teeths.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"How do you know so much about vampires?" Taeyong asked as he looked in his teacher eyes.

Well shit, Jaehyun thought as he heard the boy question and his brain was working in finding an explanation.
His eyes landed on the book and he got an idea.

" When I was younger I used to read different supernatural books and there was one about vampires. The book I read was pretty old and I think that what is written there is true. About how you can kill a vampire and how the others methods are not true."

Well it's was pretty lame explication. But it's was that or telling the boy that he is a over 2000 vampire. And that's a big no no.

" There was other things written there? "Taeyong asked very curious.

" Ahh. Yeah. Many things. "

" Do you still have the book?"

Well shit, Jaehyun though again. It's was surprising. The boy was acting much different now then how he did it in the class.

The pureblood frowned a little when he saw something in the boy eyes. Something that he had never thought that he would ever saw at someone since ten years ago.

"Ahh. Excuse me. Are you alright teacher?" Taeyong asked as he waved one hand in front of the man face.

Jaehyun blinked a couple and he kicked himself for zooming out. "Ahh. Yes. Sorry. I was thinking about the book. I think I still have it. It must be lost my library. But again. I could have lost it forever. I mean I was ten or eleven when I had it."

Or more like it never existed.

"Can you try and find it by the end of this week?"

"Excuse me?"

Taeyong took that words as something bad. He thought that he had overstepped his boundaries by asking that from his teacher and he looked down. "Sorry. I must go. The class is almost over and I need to meet my friends for lunch", he said as he closed the book and he stood up ready to leave.

But before he could do that Jaehyun grabbed the boy hand and when he felt him flinch he let go. "Sorry. Also it's OK. I can try and find it. But I can't promise anything."

Taeyong smiled and he bowed to his teacher. "Thank you teacher", he said before leaving.

"What I got myself into", Jaehyun asked himself and he rubbed his eyes. Though he couldn't help but think at the small light from the boys eyes. The light that was turning his beautiful brown eyes in a shade of blue for a second when he looked at him.

Taeyong walked out from the library when he heard the bell and towards the lunchroom where he meet his friends.

"So. How was the PE class", Jungwoo asked earing roll of eyes from his friends. "Yeah. Yeah. I know. Stupid question"

The three boys grabbed their food and sat down at an empty table.

"But seriously. Are you not afraid that you would not finsh the year if you still not go?" Ten asked

" Well I did it when I was in the first and second year. Why not? Though it's was suspicious how I did it I do not complain"

Ten and Jungwoo send themselves small grins. Well that was their doings. They mien controlled the PE teacher to grade Taeyong and pass him the class.

"Well I don't care so much about it anyway. By the way. I was in the library insted" His words had earned him an "Of course", from Ten and Jungwoo and the kicked them under table. "Like I said. I was in the library and I had the most strange, in a good way, I think, encounter."

"What happened?" Ten asked.

"I was reading a book about myths when the history teacher, Jaehyun walked in and we started to talk, apparently about vampires."

"Seriously", Ten and Jungwoo said shocked. That had never happened before. Jaehyun wouldn't have spoken about vampires with a mortal.

"Yeah. And he said that by the end of this week he would probably bring me a book that he used to read when he was younger."

"Wow. That's great. I think", Jungwoo said.

The three boys continued to talk as they eaten.

The school day had passed away as fast as possible and the students ran away from school happy to be free.

"So. Are you two coming at my house? *Taeyong asked his friends.

" Sure. Let's go"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

After he had finshed with his business Jaehyun had walked away from the school and after he looked around making sure that no mortal was around he used his speed to get home.

When he arrived he saw that Mark and Haechan where on the couch looking at the tv.

"Where's Yuta?" He asked as he looked around.

"He didn't come home yet. He went out hunting. Say hyung. Weren't you who said to not use out powers if not necessary. You just used yours to get back home. Had the school been that bad", Mark asked with a grin.

"I think I found him. I think I found my mate", Jaehyun said making the younger boys gasp.

AN//:Even though I use the word mate, this is not going to be omega verse or anything. Vampires would address like this to the one who they meant to be. And also no mpreg either. Not my thing.