Chapter 2

"I heard that our history teacher had left."

"Yeah. Me took. I wonder whos going to be our teacher now."

"I hope that it would be someone young"

"And beautiful"

Taeyong was in the back of the class, where he always stay. His hood was still on and his arms and head were resting on the table. He was hearing the other kids talking about their old and soon to be a new teacher. But he doesn't care.

For him all teachers are the same. Rude. And they don't care if something had happened as long as its not in their classes.

On the other hand Ten and Jungwoo looked at each other smiling. Compared to the others, they know who their teacher would be.
Especially since a couple of days ago Jaehyun said that their school was asking for a new history teacher and that he aplyed.

For them. It's a good thing that their clan leader would be their teacher. And if they got bored, they can alway go in his office to bother him.

Soon enough the bell was heard and the kids started to be even more excited knowing that any second their teacher would walk in.

Two minutes later the door opened and Jaehyun walked in with a smile. Immediately the girls gasped and cooed without any shame.
Jaehyun was already used with it, so he just smiled and made a sign for them to be quite.

"Hello class. My name is Jung Jaehyun and from no one I will be your history teacher. I may looking young. But let me tell you something. This is not the first time I teach. And I will not tolerate gossip, cheating, fighting or anything. I'm a fair teacher and I will note you based on your knowledge. Nothing less and nothing more. I made myself understand? "

A core of voices calling" Yes sir", was immediately heard.

"Good. Now because it's my first day here I want for someone to tell me what was the last lesson that you have been taught."

A few kids raised their hands and Jaehyun looked around thinking whom shall he pick. He narrowed his eyes when he saw a student, probably sleeping in his class.

He crossed his arms and he walked between the seats and stopped in front of the specif seat and he cleared his throat.

Taeyong hadn't bothered to rise his head when he heard the teacher entering and speaking. He also heard his footsteps, but he didn't know that he stopped in front of him. Only when he heard him clearing his throat he knew that..

The boy sighed and he lifted his head and he looked at the man. Indeed the man was looking young and he was bold to assume that a little atractive as well. But he's not going to admit that. Especially since it's wrong for a student to fall for a teacher.

"Good. You woke up. Now can you answer my question? Shall I repet it considering that you were sleeping?" he asked unplesed.

"I wasn't sleeping", he snapped without bothering to apologize. "And I heard the fucking question. And the answer is Prehistoric and Gojoseon Period."

The other students gasped as they heard how the hoody boy talked with their teacher and Ten and Jungwoo gave themselves worried glances.

"Prehistoric and Gojoseon Period. And interesting leason. Tell me three types of education in that time"

"Hunting, Fishing and Combat" Even though he always stay with his head on the table at all classes, that doesn't mean that he doesn't pay attention or study.

"That's correct. For now I will let you off because it's my first day. But next time I catch you sleeping I will sent you to detention"

"Whatever. And I wasn't sleeping", he mumbled and he leaned on one elbow on the table, looking at the book cover.

Jaehyun sighed and he walked back in front of the class.

All the class had consisted in question about their last lesson and Jaehyun was admitting that he was very pleased that his students had answered correctly at them.

When the bell ring, signaling the end of the class, Taeyong was the first one who stood up to leave, followed by his friends.

"You. Wait a minute" Jaehyun said as he pointed at the boy.

Ten and Jungwoo stopped as well. It's not that they don't trust Jaehyun. Because they do. But they want for Taeyong to feel safe.

"You all can go. You two as well" Jaehyun said poiting to Ten and Jungwoo. But they didn't move.

"Go guys. Ten. We will see each in the math and Jungwoo at lunch"
He told their friends and with one more look they left.

"They are your friends?" Jaehyun asked once everyone, except for him and Taeyong, had left.

"Yeah. So what?".

"Nothing. They are good kids."

"Phs. How can you know that when it's the first time you are here."

"I can tell by the fact that they didn't wanted to leave without you. So.. What is your name"

"Taeyong",

"Taeyong. A magnificent name. I heard some teachers saying that you are a student problem, when I got here this morning. Or more like he accidentally heard because of his enchaced hearing when he walked towards the classroom

Taeyong snorted and he stuck his hands in his pocket. "So what. Its not your problem"

" Well at other schools I taught, I had other students problem. And they weren't like that because they were mean kids. But because they had family problems or they were bullied and so on. If you are the same you can come and talk with me."

"Yeah. No thank you. One you are history teacher, not a psychology one. And two. I have no problems. Can I leave now."

Jaehyun nodded and Taeyong walked out from the classroom, slamming the door close.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Haechan. Mark!!!" Yuta shouted as he bursted in Haechan room. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious hyung? We are playing games" Mark said without looking from the screen.

The older vampire groaned and he closed the tv earning a Hey from the two young vampires.

"You were supposed to be in the study room half an hour ago."

Because Haechan and Mark had refused to go at high school like Ten and Jungwoo, Jaehyun had asked one of his friends, Taeil, another pure blood who shares the same love as Jaehyun, to teach them at home.

" Can we skip today? "Haechan asked

"No. I have a mission and I want you two in the study room. If I will return and Taeil tell me that you didn't go, I will not hesitate to tell Jaehyun."

"Fine"
The boys grumbled and they stood up and walked towards the study room.

"I always wanted to ask you", Mark told Haechan as they walked togheter. "Why is your brother so eager all the time to get the mission?"

"Besides taking down rough vampire? Because he likes.. No loves the man who give him the mission and information. He meet him all the time in the same place."

"Have you meet him when you went with him"

"Yeah. A couple of times. He's a cool guy. But he alway refuse Yuta love."

"Ah. Why?"

"Because Yuta is a noble. And him is a human turned vampire"