Shade 28.9 - Squiggly line red

Did you notice that I got the numbers wrong in the chapter titles? No? Well I've fixed it now so that there will still be fifty shades of red.

Anyway (< I love that word), do you know the squiggly lines that I'm talking about? You know... the ones that appear under a word if you've spelled them wrong. I bet some of you are thinking, "Huh? What?" Well that's going to be because of one of two reasons. The first reason is you're soooo perfect and NEVER spell ANY words wrong. The second reason is because you don't have spell check on and ALWAYS spell words wrong. Well go and put spell check on now. NOW. No?

Okay then. 

Let's just see how you feel if I strat ot speel wrods rong.

Can you raed tihs?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Cool, huh? NO. BORING. This is what it should be.

Can you raed tihs? Olny dmub poelpe can. I sitll dnot hvae a cule waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the sutipd mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deos mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer and all of the ohtres be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Oh yeah I just remembered I haven't talked about red. IF YOU SPELL A WORD WRONG, THE LINE THAT APPEARS UNDERNEATH IT IS RED. WHY CAN I SEE SO MANY RED LINEs RIGHT NOW?

You tell me.