Shade 13 - The unlucky postbox red

So you walk down the road and then BOOM. Boom what? You may ask. BOOM, Déja vu. (Sorry I couldn't get the accent on the a). Anyway, BOOM déja vu. For two reasons. The first one is you have the strange feeling you've read 'BOOM' somewhere before in this story, the second one is that you're walking down the road and you see that postbox. THAT POSTBOX. (Sorry if they're called something else in America or Canada or wherever you live. Huh. Knowing American English, postboxes would probably be called Mailholes or something like that.)

Anyway, there's probably a postbox near where you live. And it's probably red. 'What's a postbox?', I hear you ask (Well I hope you don't ask that because that's a dumb question.). My reply is 'Google it.', but then I remember you might not know what google is (WELL EVERYONE DOES, BUT....). Some people have forgotten what post is. They sit on their computers all day and email everyone. They've forgotten post. They've made the postboxes cry because they're dying of hunger. The postboxes wonder what happened to the good old days where they get fed letters daily. 

Now, they're unlucky...

AND IT'S YOUR FAULT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SITS AT HER COMPUTER ALL DAY AND EMAILS PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T FEED POSTBOXES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .

Now about the colour. It's bright and in your face so you notice it when you're walking down the road. Yep. That's it.