Shade 17 - Sunset red

Have you ever been on the beach and then BOOM. "BOOM what?" I hear you ask. BOOM, this sentence is getting old, that's what. Anyway, BOOM, the sun sets. (I hope) Everyone knows that the sun rises in the west and sets in the- oops wrong way sorry my bad. Aaaaannyyyyywaaaaaaaaaayyyyy, When the sun sets it looks red. I saw it once. Or twice. Or three times. Or four. Or five.Or six. Or seven. Or boom, HAH didn't see that coming, did ya? 

What's this obsession with sunsets and the sea? I mean, the sun sets. Whatever. So why take a picture of the sun setting when you're by the sea? THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO PHOTOGRAPHY, AND PHOTOGRAPHY N00BS. So if you do take a photo of the sun setting, people (type #1) will be like, "Ooh, what a nice composition, but I think this part could be more in focus and the this part is blah blah and the blah blah, what camera did you use? Stone-age Leica M6, or blah blah blah. Which lens did you use? Did you use a filter? Did you use a flash? Did you use your head? People (type #2) will be like, "What that's just the sun and the sea whatever".

Which type of person are YOU?! I'm more of a type idontevenknow myself, but that's only because idontevenknow what I'm doing. 

GUESS WHAT?

I've forgotten to talk about red!!!

Sunsets can be red but they're mostly like orangy yellow and the likes.

 hope you're enjoying this book so far because there's only going to be fifty chapters.