Shade 36 - Bus red

So, have you ever been in a bus and then -BOOM? "BOOM what?" I hear you ask. BOOM, double déjà vu. Yes. BOOM double déjà vu. "Now, what does BOOM 'double déjà vu mean?",  I hear you ask. Well, let me explain. The déjà vu part comes from the fact that you've seen "BOOM what?" appear in this story a few too many times.... and the "double" comes from the fact that you think I've already said "BOOM déjà vu" before. You think I'm just recycling my old ideas because I can't think of new ones, don't you? You think that I'm just that boring and incapable of thinking of ideas don't you?! Well think again. No matter how hard you try, you WILL NOT be able to find "BOOM déjà vu" ANYWHERE else in this story, and if you think you have, send me a PM with the chapter you think I recycled, and you win a prize. 

Well, enough waffling, let us continue, haha. 

Buses. I'm sure you have been on one before. OR maybe not.  Well, when I say "bus", you probably think "method of public transport" (<in other words, a method that transports the public). HOWEVER, if I say "red bus", you probably think "London". And why do you think that, I wonder? Because there used to be a lot of red buses in London. Used to. USED TO. Any why do I emphasize on the "used to", you may ask. Well, I'll tell you. Something devastating happened. The red buses were replaced with green ones. Not good at all, no sirree. WAAAH I WANT THE RED BUSES BACK D': If this was FSoG (< NOT grey. GREEN). Anyway, if this was Fifty Shades of GREEN, then perhaps this chapter would be less devastatingly heartbreaking.