Shade 31 - Unsaved / Draft red

Well well well. Look who we have here... Oh, it's just you. Hello again. Time for our next shade of red. Now, if you haven't written a story on wattpad, you won't know what I'm talking about. So, clever wattpad writers, what am I talking about? 

Let me tell you.

Look into my eyes.

I will hypnotise you.

You are getting veeerrryyy sleeepppyyyyyyy

Whoops, sorry. I go way off topic don't I? Anyway. This shade of red is about the two little icony thingies at the top right corner of the page when you're writing a story on wattpad. The one on the right is always red, that is, until you publish your story. I can't remember what colour it changes after you save. But the one on the left can be one of three colours. 

It can be red - When your story is unsaved.

It can be black - When your story is saving.

Or it can be green - When your story is saved

*gasp* I said black. I find it soooo funny how some people say you are racist just if you say 'black'. Well yeah, there are racist people , but there's a difference between them and people who say the colour black. In fact, did you know that it's illegal to sing 'baa baa black sheep?'. L0L, well to be honest, black is my favourite colou- wHY DID I SAY THAT??? THIS SI FIFTY SHADES OF RED!!!

Ok, by the laws of red, I hearby make it illegal to sing "baa baa red sheep" because you are being racist. You are offending every single chapter in this book, plus Po the teletubby. Po is cool. 

On topiiiccccccc. both buttons are currently red. But they won't be in all of about 10 seconds.