Shade 32 - Jequirity red

Once upon a time, a number of bracelets were sold. They looked like the one in that picture down there. People bought them, thinking that they were normal bracelets. BUT they weren't. They were deadly poison, put there by the evil witch of the west. Girls ranging from five years old to eighteen years old and possible older or younger could have had them on their wrists and luckily, nothing would have happened.

However, if one of them was stuck in the bad habit of licking bracelets, then they would pretty much be doomed. Doomed I say, doomed.

Little did the girls know, the bracelets, looking all pretty and red... were actually made from the deadly plant of deadliness. The JEQUIRITY BEAN. The jequirity bean looked completely innocent and red, but no, it contained a deadly toxin that could kill if just three micrograms were swallowed. 

Nobody died. (Well at least I think nobody died). Luckily. 

Here we have all learnt a valuable lesson: Innocent things can be dangerous, no matter how red they are. (What? I had to include that, okay?! This is fifty shades of RED remember?!) 

The End. 

And that was a true story (well apart from the wicked witch of course). I think my story telling skills have improved, don't you? :)