Shade 16 - Lipstick red

Lipsick comes in a variety of shades as (I hope) you already know. But if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't know a thing about lipsick apart from the fact that it can be red. Yes, red. (By the way, I just feel like telling you that right now, I'm holding a packaging peanut in each hand and typing with them.) Now I've dropped the packaging peanuts and I'm typing a lot faster haha. ANYWAY lipsick is some cosmeticy thingy. (Yes I know what it is so stop looking at me like that, okay?) Oh I forgot you can't look at me. You don't even know who I am (well, you might, but...). What if I'm behind youuuuuuuu.

Did you look?

No?

GOOD. I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE IF YOU DID, IF YOU DID YOU'RE THE MOST GULLIBLE PERSON ON EARTH.

I bet there's some poor person out there feeling really stupid because they looked. Here's a random fact: When I type without looking at the keyboard, I make loads of stupid spelling errors, like just then, I spelled 'looked' as 'loojed'.

I NEED TO STOP GOING OFF TOPIC SO MUCH DON'T I?

Lipsick... let's see.... lipsick. TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CARES!!  I know I'm a girl but I HATE makeup!! 

HAVE YOU NOTICED YET????

NO???

WHY NOT??? 

I CAN'T BELIEVE (i before e worked for once) YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED...

LIPSICK.....OBVIOUSLYYYY

IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED, GO BACK AND READ THIS CHAPTER FROM THE START AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU NOTICE THIS TIME.