Chapter 12: Lionel's Visit

Juliet sat on the bed, buttoning up the front of the blouse she put on as Vladimir buckled up his pants. She began putting on her skirt when her phone started to vibrate on the bed. She quickly reached for it, taking it in her hand and answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey Juliet," Lionel's voice sounded from the phone.

"Lionel, hi," Juliet began, catching Vladimir's attention. "I haven't been up to much, just writing." Vladimir walked over to Juliet, placing his hands on her knees. Juliet watched him a bit, still distracted by the call. "You've been good? That's good." Vladimir kneeled down, lifting up Juliet's unzipped skirt. "What's that? You want to come down here...and visit me?" Vladimir frowned, angered by Lionel's request. He leaned his head under her skirt. Juliet blushed, catching her breath as she felt Vladimir's breath fan her inner thighs. "U-um, I-I'll have to um, take a rain check on that..." Vladimir shot his hand up to Juliet's sensitive area, rubbing it in a smooth circular motion. "Oh...y-you've..you've already...got on a plane...t-to come h-here..?" Vladimir rubbed faster, enraged with the news. Juliet caught her breath, and tried to shove Vladimir away, but he stayed firmly in place. Vladimir decided to have some fun while Juliet continued her conversation on the phone. "So, your work, how is it? I heard you're working on some new projects and..." Juliet almost moaned out, but covered her mouth with her hand as Vladimir kissed her sensitive spot, licking it lightly in between kisses.

"Juliet?" Lionel questioned over the phone. "Are you alright?"

"Never b-been better...oh...oh..." She couldn't stop herself from aching in pleasure.

"Juliet? You feeling alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm just a little dizzy I-I think..." Vladimir licked her softly, stroking her thighs with his hands as he felt Juliet tense up. "So, Lionel, a-about the w-wedding plans..." Vladimir growled and bit her a little. Juliet yelped, almost dropping her phone.

"What happened? Did you hurt yourself?" Lionel asked, as Juliet placed the phone against her ear once again.

"I-I just stubbed my toe, I-I have to go, I-I'll call you later, bye." Juliet hung up quickly, before hitting Vladimir on the head. Vladimir growled, and pinned Juliet down on the bed. "Get off me! W-why didn't you let me finish my conversation? J-just stop it..."

"I'll finish when I want to finish, now," he began, lifting her skirt up more, "I'm going to finish what I started, whether you want it or not."