Chapter 7: Find the Intruder

Juliet soon fell asleep. It made sense, because she barely got any sleep for the past few weeks before the incident with all of the dreams haunting her. Vladimir had helped her change into some more comfortable clothes and had guards patrolling the grounds outside the castle. He slowly got up from where he was sitting and covered Juliet with a blanket. He walked toward the door and closed it behind him carefully, trying not to wake her. He had to discuss matters with a certain vampire Hunter from who he had past history with. He had to talk with Isaac about the situation.

Juliet woke up slowly, still a little half asleep. The door creaked open a bit, and someone entered the room, closing the door behind them carefully. The person approached the bed. Juliet heard the footsteps. "Vladimir..." The figure came closed, and grabbed the sheets, pulling them off of Juliet. A hand reached out and stroked Juliet's side. Juliet flinched and looked up before being pinned to the bed forcefully. She looked up, it was the figure from the night before. He smirked and kept her down against the mattress. Juliet struggled, but her body was completely immobilized from moving. The figure leaned down, and Juliet turned her head away. His lips pressed against her neck before licking it softly. Juliet tried to struggle, she could barely utter a scream before the figure gaged her mouth. She felt him lick from her neck down to her collarbone. She winced and wanted to get away from him immediately. She could feel his hand sliding up her chest underneath her shirt. She closed her eyes, the familiar sensation of fangs sinking into her. This is it, she thought. The end. The door suddenly burst open to reveal Vladimir. He looked furious as he stared at the man violating Juliet. The figure turned to meet Vladimir's glare, he smirked and did not move from where he was.

"Hello, brother."