Chapter 3: A Dream Like None Other

Juliet unpacked and got ready for bed. She sat at the chair of the antique vanity table, wearing her long silk nightgown that Lionel had got for her during their two year anniversary. She brushed her hair and took off her jewelry before climbing into the warm and cloud like bed. Her eyes grew heavy with tiredness before she fell soundly asleep.

She felt a wind blow through the open windows of the bedroom, the curtains flowing in the light breeze. Her silk nightgown following the motion of the breeze. The sound of wolves howling in the night came from outside her window. She then felt two hands smoothening over the silky material of her gown. The hands sliding up her body, until they were upon her breasts. She let out an airy gasp as the strange hands massaged her. She could feel a cold touch remove the hair covering her shoulder. A chilling breath covered her neck before placing itself on her delicate flesh. The feel of lips moulded into the flesh of her neck, kissing softly, then licking, then once again kissing. The hands traveled down, over her stomach until she felt the silk of her dress being pulled back, her legs bare, her panties were the only piece of fabric shielding her from the cold breeze. The hands gripped the elastic of her panties, slowly pulling them down, till there was nothing covering her area. She felt a heavy breath land on her neck again, lingering upon her. The touch then vanished, leaving her half naked in her bed with the windows wide open, wiping her with the cold night air.

Juliet sat up in bed, breathing hard. She wiped her eyes and looked around. The windows were shut and she was fully clothed in her nightgown. She laid back on the bed. Must have just been a dream, she thought. But it felt so real.