Chapter 18: A Special Night Continued

The late evening soon arrived and Juliet had gotten most of the writing she planned to do done. She began to get ready for her night with Vladimir. She hopped into the shower and began to wash her body. She felt a different presence within the room. She looked around but did not see anything. However, she did notice that her bathroom door was open. As soon as she stepped out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around her and entered her room to investigate the presence. She looked around until she found that her balcony door had been opened. She decided to close the door and shrug off the strange feeling the presence have her. Before she could even turn to go and pick out an outfit, she felt two hands cover her eyes. She grinned. "Vladimir, I know it's you."

"Guess again," the voice spoke. Juliet froze. She remembered that voice. It was the voice of the man who violated her, the man who attacked her until she had been saved by Vladimir. It was Vladimir's brother. Juliet opened her mouth to scream but his hand covered her mouth. "Just relax, I'm not here to bite you. Please just, don't scream. Let me explain myself." He removed his hand from her mouth and instead wrapped his arm around her waist.

"W-why're you here? Explain yourself."

"Alright, but first, I don't believe I gave you my name. My name is Dimitri. You already know that I'm brothers with Vladimir. I wanted to come here to straighten things out. I didn't mean to attack you like I did. I just...I loose control of my blood lust, unlike my brother who's control is much stronger than mine. So I apologize for what I have done. But that's not my only reason for coming here."

"Then why else did you come here?" Juliet felt Dimitri's arms wrap around her waist.

"I also came here to see you."

"What? Why me?"

"I've come to realize that in that moment I bit you, I've imprinted on you. You've been on my mind ever since. The more I thought of you, the more it made me want you. And now, we're here, alone together." Juliet couldn't believe what she was hearing. She then felt Dimitri's hands slide up her body. Her towel fell to the ground as Dimitri fondled her breasts. Juliet wanted to escape but at the same time she wanted the feeling to last. Her body ached as he tenderly felt her breasts, his fingers playfully circling her nipples.

"You need to stop this..." She sighed, the pleasure clouding her mind.

"But I think you like it, and the more I do this," he licked his fingers and massaged her nipples, earning a moan from her, "the more you become undone." Juliet attempted to pull away but Dimitri  just turned her around, taking her in his arms and facing her. "I need you, Juliet." All of sudden, Dimitri pressed his lips against hers. Juliet pushed him back.

"I love Vladimir, not you. How could you even do this to him?"

"Because I don't care what he thinks or feels, it's always been that way, he feels the same way about me, and wishes to have nothing to do with me." Juliet picked up her towel and covered herself.

"I want you to leave."

"Are you sure that's what you really want?" Dimitri stepped closer, holding her by the waist. "Because I sense that you're unsure of your decision. I think you want me to stay." He looked down, noticing how wet she was. He licked his bottom lip in anticipation for what he was about to do. "Why don't you sit down and we'll talk?"

"O-okay, let me just get dressed." Dimitri watched as Juliet headed towards her dresser, getting ready to pick out an outfit. He walked towards the bedroom door and quietly locked it, and sat down on the bed, waiting on her. He watched as she slid on some white lace underwear and a casual maroon blouse with a black skirt. She then sat down beside him. "You never told me what you wanted to talk-" Dimitri cut her off, his lips molding with hers. He couldn't help himself, she was on his mind. He wanted her badly. His hand traveled to her inner thigh, stroking the smoothness of her leg dangerously close to her core. His other hand pulled off her blouse and threw it to the ground. Juliet attempted to leave the bedroom but realized that the door was locked, and the key to it was hidden. She then felt her panties being pulled down onto her ankles. Juliet blushed to see Dimitri behind her. She attempted to run from him, but tripped. Dimitri leaned down, scooping her up in his arms.

"Don't fight it sweetheart. It'll feel amazing."

"What're y-you doing?"

"The better question would be what will I do to you. And that you will find out soon." Dimitri placed Juliet, laying down on her stomach. He quickly slipped her panties off completely and got rid of her skirt. Juliet blushed and felt him spread her legs wide open, as well as her ass spreading open for him. "Before I do this, you need to promise me one thing. This will be our little secret. If you so much as squeal to my brother about this, I'll have to kill him. But if you keep your mouth shut, he can live for all I care. Understood?"

"Y-yes."

"Good girl," he smirked. Dimitri licked his lips at the sight of Juliet's soaked core. He wanted to taste it, lick it all up, and enter it. "Tell me, have you ever been eaten out from behind?"

"N-no, never."

"Then that'll have to change, won't it?" Dimitri smirked, slowly rubbing her entrance, earning a moan from her lips. "This is just the beginning."