Chapter 14: Lionel's Arrival

Juliet got dressed and exited her room, walking toward the grand staircase. She knew she wouldn't regret her decision, but that she would regret hurting the feelings of the one she was leaving. She began to walk down the steps as a knock from the front door echoed through the castle. Cornel emerged from the dining room, answering the door as Juliet reached the last step. In the frame of the door stood Juliet's fiancé, Lionel.

"Lionel," Juliet greeted as she walked up to him, giving him a hug. Juliet turned to face Cornel. "This is my fiancé, Lionel Andersen. Would you please let Vladimir know that he has arrived once he's out of his meeting?"

"Yes, madam." And with that, Cornel scurried back into the dining room.

"Babe, I thought you were kidding about the castle thing, but now that I'm here, I guess you were right," Lionel chuckled.

"Why don't we go sit over in the next room and talk?" Juliet suggested.

"Sure, I've been meaning to rest my legs since I got off that plane. Talk about some hell of a flight, took me forever to get here."

The two soon walked to the living room, and sat down to chat.

"So, who is this Vladmir guy? Is he some elderly guy who owns this place? Cause this place looks ancient."

"No, Vladimir is a businessman, and this castle was his father's. And he's not old, maybe a few years older than you, but not elderly. Also, Lionel there's something I need to tell you, I-"

"Hey do you think he has any hosting equipment, like from the medieval times?" Lionel joked.

"Lionel, can you please stop making fun of Vladimir's home."

"What, I'm just joking baby, you know that. Now that I'm off that dreaded plane, why don't you come closer and give me a kiss?"

"Lionel, we need to-"

"Come on, let's leave the talking for later, baby." Lionel placed a hand on Juliet's knee, stroking it slightly. "It's been months since we've had time to mess around, don't you think, babe?" Lionel ran a hand up her thigh, and pulled her close with his other hand wrapped around her waist. Lionel began to kiss her neck as he fondled her forcefully.

"Lionel, please, this is Vladimir's home."

"He won't mind, he's busy right now isn't he?"

"Yes, I suppose but-"

"But nothing, now hush those lips and relax baby." Juliet gasped as she felt Lionel pull at her panties.

"Lionel, stop, we can't-" she was soon cut off by his mouth as he kissed her. Lionel then preceded to pull down her panties and pull up her skirt. Juliet squirmed a bit as he reached for her core. "Lionel, we can't be doing this here."

"Well I already am, so relax." Lionel pushed her hand aside and cupped her in his hand, rubbing her tender spot roughly. Juliet tried to push his hand away but his grip only tightened around her more.

"Lionel, stop it."

"Relax, baby."

"No, Lionel stop it now. I want to talk."

"Well I want to mess around, so that's what we're gonna do." Lionel pushed Juliet onto her back and rubbed her harder while unbuckling the belt on his pants.

"Stop it!" All of sudden, Lionel was pushed off the couch and pressed up against the wall by his collar. Juliet quickly got up, noticing that it was Vladimir holding Lionel up by his collar.

"Vladimir, please set him down, he's my fiancé, Lionel." Vladimir then dropped Lionel, letting him fall to the ground. "Lionel, I told you to stop."

"And I told you to let me do what I want." Lionel got up, heading toward Juliet. Vladimir stopped him in his tracks.

"Don't you dare lay your hands on her," Vladimir growled.

"Back off bud, she's my fiancé, and I'll do what I damn please to her."

"Lionel, I'm done," Juliet interrupted.

"What do you mean you're done?"

"I'm leaving you, that's what I mean."

"Stop joking around baby, now grab your stuff and let's go."

"No, and don't call me baby. I'm leaving you because I don't love you anymore."

"Are you kidding me? Of course you love me."

"No, not anymore. Not since I realized what a jerk you are. You never listen and you never care about what I need or want. So just leave."

"I'm not leaving without you, you're just confused about things, so let's just go and we'll discuss this later." Vladimir stopped him, standing in between him and Juliet.

"She wants you to leave." Vladimir flashed his red eyes, glaring down at Lionel. Lionel jumped a bit, stepping back from Vladimir.

"Fine, I'll go. You were a waste of my time anyway." Lionel then left, slamming the door of the castle behind him.